• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Friend going to Hong Kong

chewbacco

darkside looks appealing...
don't know if I can ask/talk about this...

Has anyone had experience in purchasing cuban/rare cigars in Hong Kong?

A friend is going to Hong Kong in a few months...just wanted to know if there are "affordable" cigars that would be worthwhile to get?

Lucky him.

There is a LCDH in one of the major hotels in HONG KONG. But be aware you will pay a premium in HK..seeing as they are obsessed with cigars..!

Address : Sheraton HK Hotel & Towers 20 Nathan rd,kowloo

Phone : 85.2. 2123 9952

Fax : 85. 2. 2520 6528

EMail : info@pacificcigar.com

I know they were a few shops listed in the last CA. That is, if you want to buy Davidoffs and Dunhills.

Red Chamber, Cigarro (next to the Mandarin Hotel) are the usual one's my wife brings me whenever I go Hong Kong. Sorry but dont have the addresses but your friend can check with the Hotel. If I can find the address I will update you....

Oops...found it....

Red Chamber Cigar Divan
Shop M1, Mezzanine Floor
Pedder Building, 12 Pedder Street
Central
Hong Kong
Telephone : (852) 2537 0977
Fax : (852) 2537 4696
Email : info@pacificcigar.com
Contact Person : Mr. Teddy Lam,
Retail Manager
Opening Hours : Monday to Saturday 11am - 9pm
Sunday / Public holiday: Closed

You guys rock! Thanks for the input...I let my friend know.
Keep 'em coming!

Cigarro is amazing... but bring a full pocketbook.... if you think Canadian prices are high, look out... LOL! You can uy singles of very rare cigars there, but it may cost more than the trip over.

Actually the prices are not all that expensive. Comparing to prices I saw when I was just in Whistler ( ok its a ski resort so prices are higher)Hong Kong prices are not all that expensive.

At Red Chamber ask Teddy the manager there for aged smokes... as you face the counter its on the shelves on the right.... Fair prices really.....

Remember to ask your friend to bring back some goodies for all your efforts.....

Regular production prices are reasonable. The high end, rare stuff Cigarro sells, is quite pricey. Habanos 1994's for $2600 HKD, Cohiba 35th Anniversary lanceros for $420 HKD, Partagas 155 Salamones for $800 HKD........ Realy though, the best part, no matter what the price, is that they actually have these in the store for purchase.