• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FRIENDLY FIRE! FRIENDLY FIRE!

Bargogirl

Never Surrender Your Weapon!! OpFTH
Okay, so I'm minding my own business ;) , going about my day and I hear something ticking in my mailbox. Well, knowing I've already had the pleasure of 3 visits to the new "General Preembargo War Memorial Hospital" in the past couple of months, :angry: naturally, I called in the bomb sniffing dogs to verify my mom didn't send another crazy clock in the mail!
Unfortunately, the blast radius was far wider than I expected and BOOM! A huge piece of shrapnel hit me up side the head. :0 When I woke up in the hospital, my dear husband held up this odd shaped piece of metal. It was metal and shaped and painted to resemble a cigar!
JGohlke you traiter!! :p And after a ceasefire and end to this madness had been reached! Thanks man, whatever it is-I'm sure it's great and the handcrafted box is beautiful :cool: !
You picked a good target as we have NO tools to open this puppy up :laugh: ! I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to get them downloaded onto the computer :blush: !
Thank you again, it's an honor to know so much time and effort went into the creation of this prank!

Ha, ha, ha! :laugh: Do you still have all five digits of your fingers Julie? :whistling:

Ha, ha, ha! :laugh: Do you still have all five digits of your fingers Julie? :whistling:

Well I'm waiting to get some kind of tool to open this damn thing and when I cut off the four fingers on my undamaged hand, I will be able to give to a two finger salute :laugh: ! And I'm not talkin' about a thumbs up :D

Well I'm waiting to get some kind of tool to open this damn thing and when I cut off the four fingers on my undamaged hand, I will be able to give to a two finger salute :laugh: ! And I'm not talkin' about a thumbs up :D

Hey! Who are you callin' a tool!?

Hey! Who are you callin' a tool!?

Well...if the tool fits... :laugh: :laugh:

Well I finally have some pics of the beast but first I thought I'd show what the hospital had to sew up after the last bomb hit (Damn you, Seth and your Hot Potato Bomb!! :angry: ):

IMG_0547.jpg

As if that wasn't bad enough, this time:

IMG_0550.jpg

And:

IMG_0551.jpg

Fooled ya! :laugh:

IMG_0552.jpg

Now the beastie:

IMG_0553.jpg

Peek A Boo!
IMG_0554.jpg

What the Hell?
IMG_0555.jpg

This thing is Heavy!
IMG_0556.jpg

I Better Not Hold It too Long!
IMG_0557.jpg

Where the Hell are Mike's tools? Oh, that's right, he doesn't HAVE any tools :0 ! S**t!!

Well - more pics to come as I crack open this little baby ??? :laugh: !

these are always so much fun to watch......

Tools? You don't need no stinking tools! Just fire that bad boy up! I'm thinking the draw might be a little tight though. Epoxy doesn't draw as well as you'd like....

Just for the record, it's a very nice cigar (worth some effort), inside a glass tube, covered in epoxy, inside a steel pipe, painted to resemble a cigar.

Finally some tools!

Let's start drilling:
gallery_1734_255_10902.jpg

And drilling...
gallery_1734_255_19966.jpg

And drilling...
gallery_1734_255_22949.jpg

Hmm...needs a bigger drill bit...and we don't have one :angry:
gallery_1734_255_19500.jpg

Sh*t! THAT's not working the way I planned! :angry:
Let's try spliting this puppy down the middle...
gallery_1734_255_20508.jpg

Oh, I see a cork! Woohoo! We'll just cut the end off!
gallery_1734_255_24232.jpg

What a piece of work JGohlke! Especially the rubberbands that bubbled out the end and made anyone within a five mile radius want to gag repeatedly from the smell!
gallery_1734_255_147588.jpg

Ahhh!!! Sweet victory and even sweeter spoils! :cool:
gallery_1734_255_39574.jpg

Thanks JGohlke! It was definitely worth the wait!
gallery_1734_255_137878.jpg