• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Friends Pass

OK, its Arturo Fuente Time...

My suggested Takes and Gives

Updated

Takes
#39 Romeo Y Julieta Church Hill
#44 Opus X Fuente Fuente
#48 Opus X Perfection
#49 Carlos Torranos Exodus 1959 Torpedo

Gives

#54 Arturo Fuente Short Stories
#55 Arturo Fuente 858 Natural
#56 Cohiba XV Vigoroso
#57 Arturo Fuente Anejo #55

HAHAHAHAHA.

Travis your lucky Erick is a good guy. You might even get it by Saturday.

You guys have been doing great. This Pass has run so smooth thanks to all of you.

DG

I should see this next week. Then it's off to its owner man I wonder how many cigars I can smoke before DG gets it back????

tone-ny said:
I should see this next week. Then it's off to its owner man I wonder how many cigars I can smoke before DG gets it back????
[snapback]293038[/snapback]​

I seen you smoke. Most of them I would bet. Might only be a half inch off them kind of like that GOF. :sign: But I do believe I could end up with a box of ash & stubs. :p

DG

Diesel Grinch said:
tone-ny said:
[snapback]293038[/snapback]​

I seen you smoke. Most of them I would bet. Might only be a half inch off them kind of like that GOF. :sign: But I do believe I could end up with a box of ash & stubs. :p

DG
[snapback]293089[/snapback]​
Well if there are any GOFs in there you know they'll make the trip back to you!!!! But the others maybe in jeporady, LOL.

Ok guys, here are my P's and T's
T:
Anejo #55
AF Hemingway Classics
AF Short Story
AF Double Chateau Fuente
Gurkha Regent
Torano Casa Torano Toro
Carlos Torano Exodus Robusto

P:
Padilla Miami 8/11 Churchill
Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Torpedo
CAO Gold Double Corona
Montesino SG Belicoso (these are from 02, for whoever gets them)
REO by Rocky Patel Torpedo
Conneticut Robusto by RP
Montecristo #3

Hope ya'll like it!

so here is what happened. I shipped out 3 packages today, including the BP. I came home to post a DC# and realized I only had 2 of my 3 slips ??? I gave the lady at the post office the DC slip, and she didn't give it back. I called the post office, and they said they would look for it to see if they could find it. So thats the story with the DC#, I hope no one is too upset w/ me. :blush: Hopefully they will find it. I'll fell a WHOLE lot better then tone-ny gets it.

tjm5019 said:
so here is what happened. I shipped out 3 packages today, including the BP. I came home to post a DC# and realized I only had 2 of my 3 slips ??? I gave the lady at the post office the DC slip, and she didn't give it back. I called the post office, and they said they would look for it to see if they could find it. So thats the story with the DC#, I hope no one is too upset w/ me. :blush: Hopefully they will find it. I'll fell a WHOLE lot better then tone-ny gets it.
[snapback]293186[/snapback]​

I make sure I'm on the lookout for this. Since you are in PA I should get it tomorrow or Monday at the latest. I will post as soon as I receive it.