• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Friends Pass

went to the post office today to see if they found the DC# slip and they had! here is the #

No thanks needed. This pass is nothing without the great BOTL's involved. You all have down a great job moving this Pass along. :thumbs:

DG

The eagle has landed, I'll do an inventory and post puts and takes tomorrow.

You just want the extra time to smoke as many as you can. :sign:

Great news Tony.

On a side note who in the Pass is going to the CI Cigarfest?

DG

Man I'm half way through the box, let me catch my breath while I smoke the rest, LOL!

Here are my puts and takes:

Tekes:

41. AF 858 Maduro
64. REO by RP

Puts:

65. AF Hemmingway Signature
66. AF WOAM
67. Tatuaje J21

Chris thanks for letting me play along! I'll get this on the road tomorrow and post the DC#.

Anthony,

Great T&P's. :thumbs:

Since this is coming to a close I would like to thank everyone involved with this Pass. Everything ran so smooth. I hoped everyone enjoyed themselves and enjoyed the picks they got. I had a lot of fun watching the Pass evolve. It's an honor to call you all friends.

Chris

Congrats on the completion of this pass Chris.....Glad to see things went smooth

Damn.... Tony ends this thing with a bang..... nice P&T's

DC # 01038555749602029901

On it's way home! You should get it on Friday maybe today if we are lucky. Agaain, thanks :thumbs:

Looking forward to the box of ash Tony. :sign:

Thanks for the great job everyone. You all made my first pass a blast.

DG

Diesel Grinch said:
Looking forward to the box of ash Tony. :sign:

Thanks for the great job everyone. You all made my first pass a blast.

DG
[snapback]295739[/snapback]​

Damn that's right, I did smoke quite a few :whistling:

Great pass :thumbs: thanks for hosting it Chris.

Just got the package and all I can say is WOW. You all out did yourselves with this. So many smokes that I have never seen before. I'm total humbled.

Thank you all for making Friends Pass such a success.

To all my friends Thank you,
Chris

DG thanks for including me in your pass, was a great deal of fun, and the anticipation is as much fun as when the box arrives!! Great idea for a pass as well....although I don't know how many of my picks will be shared, it's nice to try a "new" smoke a couple of different times.

Thanks again for a great deal of fun!!