• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Frog Morton on the Town

thriller1911

I had my first bowl of it last night.....and although it smells VERY strange in the tin, I must say it had the most flavor of any other tobacco I have smelled. It was delicious and I could even partake of the room note as I smoked it. I am HOOKED.

It's a great blend for sure, as are all of the Frog Morton blends.

Just tried this again after a long time away from the FM blends. The tin had sat, opened, in the cooler for a couple of years. I LOVE it! Wish it came in bulk, but several tins will be on order soon.

This is a very nice blend. I recently opened a tin of it and am savoring it slowly.

I had my first bowl of it last night.....and although it smells VERY strange in the tin, I must say it had the most flavor of any other tobacco I have smelled. It was delicious and I could even partake of the room note as I smoked it. I am HOOKED.
same here

*UPDATE*

Just bought some FMOTB..another winner. I have this HUGE plain Peterson, shamrock style, that I got for $32 at 50% off, and I love it...my buddy at Holt's also gave me a sample of McClelland's black shag (in honor of Sherlock Holmes), and I'm about to fire up right now. Reviews later.