• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No.1

Tall Paul said:
You're welcome now let's just hope Gary didn't smoke all the cigars yet.

Guys...sorry for the delay. Was at a trade show for 3 days last week...then played catch-up at work...was out power washing all day Saturday at a friend's house and then celebrated Father's Day with my son & daughter yesterday. I'll get my P&Ts up today and turn this around as quickly as possible. 

...and yes Paul, I did leave a few for you to smoke. Very few. 

Here we go...my goal here is to try some of the recent production sticks and these are some of my favorites, except for the Mag 50...never smoked one before and I'd like to try one.

[SIZE=14pt]13. Take: H. Upmann Mag 46 AUB JUL 12…[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]Put: Mag 46 OBE MAY ’08 Tubos[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]21  Take: Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure No. 2 - MGR OCT 13…[/SIZE]Put: HdM Epi #2 EPR ABR ‘08

[SIZE=14pt]22. Take: HU Mag 50 -POU March 13…[/SIZE]Put: Boli Belicosos Finos TEB JULY ‘07

[SIZE=14pt]27. Take: Por Larranaga Petit Corona AME MAY 13…[/SIZE]Put: PLPC MEL NOV ‘07

[SIZE=14pt]34. Take: RASS - MUR JUL 13…[/SIZE]Put: RASS TEB OCT ‘07

The third one is light by a buck or so, LMK what you guys think....I can pull that one if need be.

Look good to me.

Based on previous discussion, I would assume the age more than makes up for the price difference on #3.

*Edit: Hey, I thought you were breaking fingers if anyone took the PL Encantos!!!???

Gern Blansten said:
*Edit: Hey, I thought you were breaking fingers if anyone took the PL Encantos...

I have a Fairy Godfather who hooked me up before this got here!...good thing, I didn't really have anything in that price point to trade. I thought I did, what I have is either too high or too low dollar-wise. 

Fantastic cigar BTW, I smoked during the last Rangers win during the Cup Series....thanks K!  

Looks good Gary.

You or Tom should grab that QdO Superior though as these are smoking well.

Looks great Gary I'll update the list tonight. Send her on the way brother.
Thanks for playing

You know we can make this a three way hand off between Tom, myself and you Paul. What do you say Tom? I bring the cigars, Tom brings the booze and you drive Paul.  :laugh:

Light this! said:
You know we can make this a three way hand off between Tom, myself and you Paul. What do you say Tom? I bring the cigars, Tom brings the booze and you drive Paul.  :laugh:
Tom has already been planing on this. Also I'm down with that we will just need to nail down a date.

Alright guys, the cigars are exchanged out and it's almost ready to go...I ran out of clear packaging tape! I'll grab some tomorrow and get this on it's was as soon as I can. I'll post again once it's on it's way.

Priority Mail
9405 9036 9930 0205 6404 35 

Puts and Takes;

T #11 Saint Luis Rey Dbl Corona 2008 - Put: Parti Lucitanias 2011

T #12 Juan Lopez Sel #2 2013 - Parti PSD#4 2011

T #22 Boli Beli Finos 2007 - Put: HUpman Mag 50 2009

T #23 Cohiba Genios 2010 - Put: Cohiba Sig 6 2010

T #33 R&J Short Church 2012 - Put: Vegas Rabina Famosos 2010

Paul, the 24th and 25th also work.

whylieineedacigar said:
On its way Micheal 

9405 5036 9930 0317 0402 31

Paul, the package arrived. Thanks again for your generosity brother!
Good to hear! You're welcome
thinde said:
Puts and Takes;

T #11 Saint Luis Rey Dbl Corona 2008 - Put: Parti Lucitanias 2011

T #12 Juan Lopez Sel #2 2013 - Parti PSD#4 2011

T #22 Boli Beli Finos 2007 - Put: HUpman Mag 50 2009

T #23 Cohiba Genios 2010 - Put: Cohiba Sig 6 2010

T #33 R&J Short Church 2012 - Put: Vegas Rabina Famosos 2010

Paul, the 24th and 25th also work.
27th would most likely be best since it's a Friday let me make sure I can do it work wise and I'll let you know.

Kris does this day work for you?

Friday the 27th is tough as I'm doing some bird work that weekend and it will take the whole weekend as we have a 135 lift rented and have to make good use of it. However 6 might work if I take off a bit early so tentatively I say yes. 

Light this! said:
Friday the 27th is tough as I'm doing some bird work that weekend and it will take the whole weekend as we have a 135 lift rented and have to make good use of it. However 6 might work if I take off a bit early so tentatively I say yes.
"Bird work"? I didn't think you were British.