• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No.1

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No. 1

warrentyType4.gif

Rules for Participation:
  • 4 Months membership on the board (Join date on or prior to Nov. 7th 2013) 
  • Absolutely NO issues of asshattery during your tenure here.
  • There is a required participation in a minimum of one successful trader box split.
  • You must have a minimum of 100 posts.
  • This can be your first pass if I know you or an established member will help you. 
  • These rules may be bent a bit if I know you and or I have completed a trade or split with you.

ad976d72996c1c313dbbb595b57c9da0.jpg

Pass Rules:
  • This pass is strictly Cuban Cigars nothing else!
  • EL/RE for EL/RE or Normal production for Normal production Puts and Takes
  • Try to keep the $ value as close as possible so the guys at the end of the pass still have options. I am not setting a max or min for puts and takes because I want it to be fun. Do your best to get close to the value of the cigar you want and if it looks off we will discuss it.
  • Please post the box code of any cigars you want to put into the pass if it is available. This will help limit any fakes and if you do not have a box code because it was a split, trade, purchase, ect. you did here on Cigar Pass then it will be okay. I understand some retailers also sell singles that you usually don't get box codes on.
  • No vintage CC's circa 70's, 80's, or 90's as it will make it way to confusing to establish a value and I am not starting the pass with any.
  • No custom rolls including Johnny O's as it could also lead to unnecessary arguing on authenticity
  • Upon receiving the package please inspect the pass and make sure the humidity is fine, make sure the cigars aren't dried out and cracking and nothing is damaged or missing. So, do an inventory on not only the cigars and numbers, but make sure they are all there! If there is an issue, please post it in the pass and make all participants and myself aware and we will work through it.
  • Post your P/T’s as soon as you can so they can be reviewed and discussed. Please fill out the papers with the pass, noting which cigars you took and what you put for them. Use the correct numbers!!! So if you want to take a PLPC that is in slot 10 and want to put a Bolivar PC in for it you put the Bolivar in slot 10 and adjust the list accordingly once approved. Be sure to label all of your puts with their corresponding box code numbers on the blank bands provided like I have done for all the other cigars if the code is available! Do not ship without making sure the next person in line is available and ready to accept the pass.
  • Unlimited amount of P/T’s, after all, we have to make this worth everyone’s while.
  • If at all possible, try to prevent putting a double into the pass…if the cigar you were going to use as a put is already in there, try to find another suitable put. Everyone deserves to have the same variety to choose from that you did.  The pass will start with some doubles but they will diminish quickly. If you are taking one of the doubles you can only take one so it gives another person a chance at the other.
  • Always ship with a tracking number and post it in the thread notifying the members that the pass is on the road! Hand-offs are allowed and encouraged if at all possible. If a hand off is going to be completed you MUST post a pic of you two smoking together.
  • If the box is in bad shape, please replace it before sending it on to the next person.
  • If you have to drop out at any time or think you will be out of town when your turn in the pass comes up, let the pass members know immediately.
  • Do not be afraid to ask questions. If this is your first pass and you aren't learning pass etiquette and how to participate, then this pass is pointless.
  • Post everything in the pass thread: questions, concerns, etc. Not in a PM.

Participants:
(Looking for 10-15)
[SIZE=10.5pt]Gavin[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Charley[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]CigSid[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Joebunga[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Gern Blansten[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Brickhouse[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]modo22[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]CaptJ[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]mjolnir01[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]ironpeddler [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Skipped for now.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]NASTY[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]whylieineedacigar[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]thechenman[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]ironpeddler[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]thinde[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]LightThis![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Tall Paul[/SIZE]​

Cigar List:
1.       Bolivar Royal Corona MUR JUN 12 Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure #2 AME MAY 13 PSD4
2.       Bolivar Belicosos Fino POL MAR 11  HdM Epicure Epesciale MLO OIC 11 Montecristo No. 2 
3.       Bolivar Belicosos Fino LAR ABR 13 Diplomaticos No. 2 - AME MAR 13
4.       Bolivar Corona Junior OGA MAY 12 Montecristo No. 4 RASS (GUT JUL-13)
5.       Bolivar Gold Medal LRE OCT 09 H.Upmann Royal Robusto LCDH - UPE NOV 12
6.       Bolivar Gold Medal LRE OCT 09 H. Upmann Royale Robusto LCDH SUB ABR 12 Ramon Allones Allones Extra Edicion Limitada 2011 SUB JUN 11
7.       Bolivar Short Bolivar RE Asia Pacifico 2008 TEB JUL 08
8.       Bolivar Short Bolivar RE Asia Pacifico 2008 TEB JUL 08
9.       Bolivar Simones RE Canada  2008 TEB OCT 08 Por Larranaga Belicosos Extra RE 2008 - EMA SEP 08 Party Serie D No. 5 EL 2008 R&J Duke 2009 EL
10.   Bolivar Simones RE Canada  2008 TEB OCT 08  Parti Luci  2011
11.   Cohiba Siglo IV PUM MAY 12 Monte Petit #2 (ALT Oct 13) Saint Luis Rey Double Corona SOA MAR 08
12.   H. Upmann Mag 46 FJN MAY 05 Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion #4 OFL MAY 04 Boli RC MUR SEP13 VR Famoso GAT JUL 12 Juan Lopez Sel. #2 (LTB Oct 13) PSD#4  2011 
13.   H. Upmann Mag 46 AUB JUL 12 Mag 46 OBE MAY ’08 Tubos
14.   H. Upmann Half Corona LAR ABR 13 Juan Lopez Petit Corona ABR JUL 11 Montecristo No. 5
15.   H. Upmann Mag 48 EL 2009 Bolivar Petit Belicosos LE 2009 - MUR MAY 09 PSDE EL 10 (APR Sep10)
16.   H. Upmann Mag 48 EL 2009 Partagas Serie D 2010 EL
17.   Partagas Mille Fleurs SAB JUN 12 ERDM Demi Tasse
18.   Partagas Series P No.2 OGA SEP 11 Monte #2 FEB 12 Monte Edmundo (SMO MAR 12) Vegas Robaina Unicos (purchased 2010)
19.   Partagas Shorts LBO NOV 12 RASCC OGA MAR 12 Bolivar Petit Corona - MUR ABR 13 PLPC (AME MAY 13)
20.   Partagas Series C No.3 EL 2012 Hoyo de Monterrey Short Hoyo Piramide EL 2011 OGA SEP 11 Punch D'Oro 2013 EL
21.   Quai d‘ Orsay Corona MUR MAR 13 Juan Lopez Seleccion #2 LTB ABR 13 Saint Luis Rey Regios (GAT April 13) Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure No. 2 - MGR OCT 13 HdM Epi #2 EPR ABR ‘08
22.   Quai d‘ Orsay Imperiales MUR MAR 13 HU Mag 50 (POU March 13) Boli Belicosos Finos TEB JULY ‘07 Mag 50 2009
23.   Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No.2 MGR MAY 13  Punch Punch 07 Cohiba Genios 2010 - SUB SEP 10 Co Sig 6 2010 
24.   Hoyo de Monterrey Regalos EL 2007 TEB SEP 07 Boli Petit Beli LE09
25.   Hoyo de Monterrey Regalos EL 2007 TEB SEP 07 Hoyo de Monterrey EL 2007 Regalos USE OCT 07 Ramon Allones Extra EL 2011 EL
26.   Por Larranaga Petit Corona MLO FEB 12 SCdLH El Principe AME JUN 12 Por Larranaga Petit Corona (purchased 2010)
27.   Por Larranaga Petit Corona AME MAY 13  PLPC MEL NOV ‘07
28.   Por Larranaga Encantos RE Asia Pacifico 2010 URG DIC 10 Ramon Allones Superiores LCDH OGA MAY 11 Por Larranaga Encantos - URG ENE 11
29.   Por Larranaga Robustos de Larranaga  RE Asia Pacifico 2007 EMA NOV 07 Quai d'Orsay Superiores RE OGA MAY 11
30.   Montecristo Petit Edmundo LBO SEP 13   Cohiba Siglo II RUE ABR 12
31.   Romeo y Julieta Mille Fleurs TRH FEB 13
32.   Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchill BMU MAY 13 H. Upmann Royale Robusto Jun 13  Trinidad Fundadores MAU JUL 10
33.   Romeo y Julieta Short Churchill TAL FEB 13 Cohiba Panatela ABR OCT 11  R&J Short Churchill (LET Feb 12) VR Famosos 2010
34.   Ramon Allones Specially Selected AUR SEP 12  Bolivar Royal Corona (LRE FEB 10) H Upmann Conny #1 (USE Feb 12) RASS - MUR JUL 13 RASS TEB OCT ‘07
35.   Ramon Allones Allones Extra EL 2011 Monte Grand Edmundo EL 2010
36.   Ramon Allones Celestiales Finos RE Asia Pacifico 2009 OMA SEP 09 SLR Pacifico RE 2009 - MOS JUL 09 Ramon Allones         Celestiales Finos RE Asia Pacifico 2009 OMA AGO 09 Por Larranaga Encantos RE Asia Pacifico 2010 URG NOV 10 RA Celestiales Finos
37.   Quai d'Orsay Panatela POS JUN 06 ERdM Coronas de Luxe (SXF Feb 05) Diplomaticos No.3 OEB FEB 08

gallery_13257_1540_428452.jpg

Have fun everyone and happy smoking!
Paul

Sounds good Paul, I'll play if you'll have me.

Ah would love to be in a pass again, but nowhere near active enough as yet.  Will be fun to watch though!  Good luck!

I'm game, I've got some of those new regional pineapple flavored White Owls isoms that everyone has been talking about.

Kingantz said:
Ah would love to be in a pass again, but nowhere near active enough as yet.  Will be fun to watch though!  Good luck!
You are good to play sir if you want in.
Joebunaga said:
I'm game, I've got some of those new regional pineapple flavored White Owls isoms that everyone has been talking about.
Yum

Paul, I would love to participate if you will vouch for me!!

CigSid said:

I will vouch for you my friend! I think we have done a couple splits now...  :laugh:

Tall Paul said:

I will vouch for you my friend! I think we have done a couple splits now...  :laugh:
Excellent!! Thanks brother.

I'm re thinking rule 4 after something has been brought to my attention. Look for an update later.

yeah, it comes to mind that not all CC's have box codes, either due to error, or the petacas don't have them if they are x3, or x5 packs or singles.

C

Kingantz said:
Don't let this guy put any of his home rolled stuff if he joins in.... :)

Without the cigar list it's tough to say whether or not I can hang in the pass, but I think I can probably do ok.

I'll join if you'll have me and if I see any issues once the cigar lineup is posted I'll let you know.

Does that work?

Paul, I've been itching to hop into a pass.  I may have some availability issues in late May & June, but I should if this kicks off soon.  I'm in if you don't think it will be a hindrance!

Check this tall guy out.  He was a steady Acid smoker not too long ago and here he is hosting an all coooban pass :thumbs: :laugh:

Oh I would love to hop in but I wont take a chance with customs...

I will whore it up a bit if you have me as a mascott.
;-)

louich said:
Oh I you live to hop in but I wont take a chance with customs...

I will whore it up a bit if you have me as a mascott.
;-)

Louich you been drinking again.  :laugh: