• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No.1

Tall Paul said:

Ben, it's Paul's pass and I really don't know the protocol when something like this happens. In my opinion we all missed so it should be a learning curve and move on. More the reason for everyone to be involved from start to finish. I only caught it because I was looking at the list and it popped out. You didn't do it on purpose. Just my two cents..

Eta: spelling
My thoughts exactly don't sweat it Ben let's move on I'm not worried at all.

Ok, we can move on.  And no I did not do it on purpose, and even though we all missed it, I still feel like a douche.  That is an old stick. 

Got this on its way this morning:
#9114 9012 3080 1559 7703 21

Then we went down to Wilksboro for the Merlefest; it was a lovely day and great music.

edited for spelling

modo22 said:

Ben, it's Paul's pass and I really don't know the protocol when something like this happens. In my opinion we all missed so it should be a learning curve and move on. More the reason for everyone to be involved from start to finish. I only caught it because I was looking at the list and it popped out. You didn't do it on purpose. Just my two cents..

Ok, we can move on.  And no I did not do it on purpose, and even though we all missed it, I still feel like a douche.  That is an old stick. 
I know you did not do it on purpose. Don't beat yourself up.

Tall Paul said:

I know you did not do it on purpose. Don't beat yourself up.

Good call Paul, water under the bridge move on.

Alright gents, here's what I got.  Let me know what you think.

T:  Monte Grand Edmundo EL 2010
P:  Ramon Allones Allones Extra EL 2011 (2013)

T:  SCdLH El Principe AME JUN 12
P:  Por Larranaga Petit Corona (2010)

T:  Monte Edmundo (SMO MAR 12)
P:  Vegas Robaina Unicos (2010)

mjolnir01 said:
Alright gents, here's what I got.  Let me know what you think.

T:  Monte Grand Edmundo EL 2010
P:  Ramon Allones Allones Extra EL 2011 (2013)

T:  SCdLH El Principe AME JUN 12
P:  Por Larranaga Petit Corona (2010)

P:  Vegas Robaina Unicos (2010)

I am still looking into these but wanted to give everyone a heads up mainly you. We will be moving Gary (ironpeddler) in the rotation so you will be sending to Los (NASTY) next not Gary. Gary will most likely be plugged in after Dave (thechenman) or Tom (thinde) once he is available.

Thank you,
Paul 

Thanks for the heads-up, Paul. 

Pass arrived safely; inventory to come shortly.

The PLPC and VR Unicos are a little bit of an over put but it doesn't bother me much.  The RA for the Monte EL, I'd say try again on that one.  The RA is still available left and right while the Monte EL isn't. 

NASTY said:
The PLPC and VR Unicos are a little bit of an over put but it doesn't bother me much.  The RA for the Monte EL, I'd say try again on that one.  The RA is still available left and right while the Monte EL isn't. 
Thanks, Los.  I can reattack on the PLPC/SC and the RA/MGE.  There certainly isn't a lack of PLPCs either in the pass or in Paul's stash and I totally understand on the EL issue.  I do ask that we let the VR stand... the Edmundo seemed about right, and I really want someone down the line to experience the awesomeness that is the Unicos with a few years on it.

Anyone else have any thoughts? 

Well, we've received 20" of rain in the last two days so things here in the western panhandle are a mess.  We're fine here at the homestead; many in the area aren't so lucky.   

Still waiting any more inputs on my P/Ts, but even if Paul ok'd them now, I don't see it getting out via USPS any earlier than Friday.

Looking for some more input from others on these. Los thanks brother I'm wondering if everyone agrees or if others feel different or is everyone ignoring the thread... Lol

The Edmundo for the VRUnicos looks good to me.   I show a 21cent difference in favor of the VRU, but do not see an issue with that. As already stated, with my math the MGE is about a $3 difference compared to the RAAE.

modo22 said:
The Edmundo for the VRUnicos looks good to me.   I show a 21cent difference in favor of the VRU, but do not see an issue with that. As already stated, with my math the MGE is about a $3 difference compared to the RAAE.

If you only see a difference of 21 cents then I must be looking at some different box pricings lol

I don't have any problems with any of the proposed trades for the record.  I was just saying that the Monte is a more harder to find smoke.

And yes Paul, everyone is ignoring the thread :laugh:

There's sufficient doubt over the RA/MGE, so I'll scrap that.  I'll roll with the other two for now; please let me do some more research tonight and see I'll if there are any other P/Ts I can make.  

Sorry this is getting stalled out here, Paul. 

Let's try this again:

T:  SCdLH El Principe (AME JUN 12)
P:  Por Larranaga Petit Corona (purchased 2010)

P:  Vegas Robaina Unicos (purchased 2010)

T:  34. Ramon Allones Specially Selected (AUR SEP 12)
P:  Bolivar Royal Corona (LRE FEB 10)

mjolnir01 said:
Let's try this again:

T:  SCdLH El Principe (AME JUN 12)
P:  Por Larranaga Petit Corona (purchased 2010)

P:  Vegas Robaina Unicos (purchased 2010)

T:  34. Ramon Allones Specially Selected (AUR SEP 12)
P:  Bolivar Royal Corona (LRE FEB 10)

These look pretty tight to me! Does anyone else have any input?