• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No.1

whylieineedacigar said:

I'm going to work on these tonight and post the P's and T's tomorrow. I have a few Costa Rican cigars that I want to trade for some of the EL's on the list.
Should work out.. Lol

Remember the list is not up to date yet and should be tonight during the B's first intermission

Sounds good Paul! I have noticed that some of the cigars from the current list do not have a Box code. Example cigar #1, #2, #14. I'm still at work and was trying to figure out what to P and T and was too lazy to go back 17 pages to see what box codes these cigars are and who traded them :laugh: When I get the pass from Clos I will tell the codes of these cigars.

If there is no code in the list we never got it so no value will be added for age.

Just want to give you guys a heads up; I'll out of range from tomorrow afternoon until Saturday night. The address provided is a work address so if David does end up getting this out by the end of the week there's no worries because it will be going to my work place and will be safe from the weather until Monday and if it doesn't go out until next Week I guess there's no worries anyways.

thinde said:
Just want to give you guys a heads up; I'll out of range from tomorrow afternoon until Saturday night. The address provided is a work address so if David does end up getting this out by the end of the week there's no worries because it will be going to my work place and will be safe from the weather until Monday and if it doesn't go out until next Week I guess there's no worries anyways.
So everyone is on the same page I'm going to slide Gary back in before you Tom.

Paul

Tall Paul said:
So everyone is on the same page I'm going to slide Gary back in before you Tom.

Paul
Even better!

Tall Paul said:
<br />So everyone is on the same page I'm going to slide Gary back in before you Tom.<br /> <br />Paul
<br /><br />Look forward to it...thanks! <br /><br />:)

and our next mystery guest will be......... :whistling:

This is what I have so far:

No. 3
T - Bolivar belicoso fino LAR ABR 13
P - Diplomaticos No. 2 - AME MAR 13

No. 21
T - Saint Luis Rey Regios (GAT April 13)
P - Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure No. 2 - MGR OCT 13

No. 28
T - Ramon Allones Superiores LCDH - OGA MAY 11
P - Por Larranaga Encantos - URG ENE 11

No. 34
T - H Upmann Conny #1 USE Feb 12
P - RASS - MUR JUL 13

No. 35
T - Monte Grand Edmundo EL 2010
P - Ramon Allones Allones Extra EL 2011 - OGA AGO 11

whylieineedacigar said:

No. 35

mjolnir01 said:
Alright gents, here's what I got.  Let me know what you think.

T:  Monte Grand Edmundo EL 2010
P:  Ramon Allones Allones Extra EL 2011 (2013)

NASTY said:
The PLPC and VR Unicos are a little bit of an over put but it doesn't bother me much.  The RA for the Monte EL, I'd say try again on that one.  The RA is still available left and right while the Monte EL isn't. 

Michael, this one wasn't allowed earlier in the pass.

Tall Paul said:

35.   Ramon Allones Allones Extra EL 2011 Monte Grand Edmundo EL 2010

Light this! said:

Thanks Kris, I assumed it was fine to trade it back. I'll check what else I could put instead. Any other suggestions for the other trades?

Met up with Los (NASTY) today, I have the pass and will be making my trades and checking the inventory tomorrow.

whylieineedacigar said:

​

Light this! said:

Thanks Kris, I assumed it was fine to trade it back. I'll check what else I could put instead. Any other suggestions for the other trades?
What is in bag 35? I may have fucked up the list.

Tall Paul said:

​

Light this! said:

What is in bag 35? I may have fucked up the list.

Paul, I will check when I get home tonight.

Paul, #35 is the Monte Grand Edmundo EL 2010

I made the following changes:

No. 3
T - Bolivar belicoso fino LAR ABR 13
P - Diplomaticos No. 2 - AME MAR 13

No. 21
T - Saint Luis Rey Regios (GAT April 13)
P - Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure No. 2 - MGR OCT 13

No. 28
T - Ramon Allones Superiores LCDH - OGA MAY 11
P - Por Larranaga Encantos - URG ENE 11

No. 34
T - H Upmann Conny #1 USE Feb 12
P - RASS - MUR JUL 13

This pass will go out tomorrow to Dave. I did an inventory of all of the cigars and updated the list. The Boveda pack is still good.

So we can put the Monte in for the RA at a slight over put but can't go back to the RA at a slight under put? Am I understanding this right?

Charley said:
Gary makes an excellent point. I should have given this a little more thought. It would throw things out of wack. So..........how about.............this instead:

Take: #35 RA Allones Extra EL 2011
Put: Monte Grand Edmundo EL 2010

Light this! said:

No. 35

mjolnir01 said:
Alright gents, here's what I got.  Let me know what you think.

T:  Monte Grand Edmundo EL 2010
P:  Ramon Allones Allones Extra EL 2011 (2013)

NASTY said:
The PLPC and VR Unicos are a little bit of an over put but it doesn't bother me much.  The RA for the Monte EL, I'd say try again on that one.  The RA is still available left and right while the Monte EL isn't. 

Tall Paul said:
So we can put the Monte in for the RA at a slight over put but can't go back to the RA at a slight under put? Am I understanding this right?

Paul, it looks like your right brother.  I for one forgot that the Monte was put in by Charley, assumed that it was already there from the start and now I see why Michael was saying he was just trying to put it back. So it would've only been fair to reverse the role here and Barry should've been allowed to put it in. I understood Los's point about the availability of the Monte's when Barry was going to make that P&T. After seeing the whole picture now I think that it should be allowed but see both sides of this trade. 

Thanks Kris its mainly my fault for not keeping a real close eye on everything. Michael you can make the trade if you want if you haven't shipped yet. Sorry Barry!

Tall Paul said:
Thanks Kris its mainly my fault for not keeping a real close eye on everything. Michael you can make the trade if you want if you haven't shipped yet. Sorry Barry!

The package is already in the mail. It sucks because I really wanted that Monte! (sorry for Barry as well)