• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Anejo and Opus X Auction Alert [ENDS TONIGHT]

emoshun said:
Not to mention good looking Danno!
Well, my mom thought I was ugly, had one eye, and bad breath for the first month of my life. Then she realized she was carrying me upside down. 

MadMonk said:

Not to mention good looking Danno!
Well, my mom thought I was ugly, had one eye, and bad breath for the first month of my life. Then she realized she was carrying me upside down. 

HA!

This

bfreebern said:
The only auctions we have on this site, are those that benefit members when they're in need.  Auctions, especially vendors, don't go over too well, especially when it's 2 x MSRP.

This

jfields said:
Thanks for your seemingly level headed responses to constructive criticism, and not getting all bent out of shape like many would.

....and this.

MadMonk said:
Thanks!  And, I also add that I admire the way you are handling yourself under criticism. Us Cigar smokers are a tough and demanding crowd...  ;)

Found a mixed fiver of Opus - 4 Fuente Fuente, 1 Robusto - at a local B&M for $50. Deals on HTF NCs are out there, you just won't find them online.

Well said Famous.

Also, in defense of Famous, we need to realize that they are, after all, a business, not some sort of philanthropic organization. Businesses operate to make money. They are offering an in demand product, and If someone wants to pay top dollar for that product, they may do so. I'm sure that anyone here who has sold something by auction was hoping to sell for the highest price possible-that's the nature of the game. Additionally, there really are some fantastic deals to be had by Famous' auctions.

FYI-I have zero relationship to any cigar retailer. I just have a tendency to try to look at situations from all angles.