• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Don Carlos 15% off - 3 DAY DEAL

wasy, I could watch your new avatar all day long :thumbs: .

ahhhhh, drama whores!

I know! Is it me, or do I just not have enough info, because itseems to me that Mel does have a good point the Andrew continued to order and that the disputed box was 2 years old? As fgar as I remember, ALL cigars have beetle eggs in them, just looking for the right combo of factors to hatch. Not defending either party just questioning, as it seems to be a tremendous amount of DRAMA.

PS - Nice Avatar wasy! :blush:

edited to protect the names of the innocent: JW

ahhhhh, drama whores!

I know! Is it me, or do I just not have enough info, because itseems to me that Mel does have a good point the Gonzo continued to order and that the disputed box was 2 years old? As fgar as I remember, ALL cigars have beetle eggs in them, just looking for the right combo of factors to hatch. Not defending either party just questioning, as it seems to be a tremendous amount of DRAMA.

Gonz hasn't posted in this thread. The stuff you are refering to was andrewhac.

ahhhhh, drama whores!

I know! Is it me, or do I just not have enough info, because itseems to me that Mel does have a good point the Gonzo continued to order and that the disputed box was 2 years old? As fgar as I remember, ALL cigars have beetle eggs in them, just looking for the right combo of factors to hatch. Not defending either party just questioning, as it seems to be a tremendous amount of DRAMA.

Gonz hasn't posted in this thread. The stuff you are refering to was andrewhac.
Ahh, thanks. What then was Gonz's issue? or was he following up for Andrew? I try to keep up with all the goings but I have a FULL time job ++.

and that would be? yeah I know it opens me up to all types of possibilities, but I am just asking about this particular issue.

As a newbie mind you, I chime in with all the respect due more established members. However, not taking sides, is it OK for a vendor to post a member's history with doing business with them? It seems the transactions we have with a particular vendor, unless we wish to share, should be private and not be shared publicly without our permission. Just a question to ponder.

As a newbie mind you, I chime in with all the respect due more established members. However, not taking sides, is it OK for a vendor to post a member's history with doing business with them? It seems the transactions we have with a particular vendor, unless we wish to share, should be private and not be shared publicly without our permission. Just a question to ponder.

We havn't had an answer to our first question.

One thing at a time.;)

That's a very good question. Most of the time I would side with privacy of the customer, but in this situation, it's clear that not all the truth is out there. And as a result, this fight has no rules.

In any case, does andrewhac actually own a flower shop? :sign:

I could sue his FAT-ASS for this violation but I am a LOVER, not a FIGHTER... Thus I will let Mel wins this game. But only this one time !!! Next time, I will CUT his BALLS and feed it to the raccoons.

Cheer :laugh: