• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Fuente Opus X

I saw that the local Capital Grille has some OpusX DC in their humidor, looking VERY aged. They looked like they had been in there FOREVER. Is there sort of "box code" on OpusX boxes that tell when they were made? In any case, they wanted $70 (explains why they've been there so long, some were sold, I suspect to a "status" smoker) so I passed.

thanks for the info, I get it just dont have the money to find out if its worth it.

Jay, I think you nailed it cold. It's only worth what someone will pay. However, one can always be surprised as were the shareholders of DELL, when they offered Purot (bad spelling), when they offered to buy out Ross Porot for 67% OVER marked value (and didn't even consult the shareholders). Something like $18 billion.

I have found cigars enjoyable, as well as my time spent here on CP. I would love to make some buys in ISOM etc., but the pockets come up empty no matter how bad my taste buds scream.

Anyway, as the boat sinks, someone is yelling every man for themselves.

Maybe one day I can have that problem :laugh: