• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Opus X have reached the DC area

Lumberg

Opus Lover
So this, combined with the_mayor's post, tells me that they've sent out their eastern region shipment.

C-ville boys, beware. Looks like Terry will have a couple more boxes coming his way!

Fuggin' Terry Bradshaw!

Sorry Neal, had to borrow that one this time. :p

cigardawg said:
Fuggin' Terry Bradshaw!

[snapback]227963[/snapback]​

Yep. I was there yesterday. Asked him if he got them in. He said yes. Asked him if T.B. bought them all. He said yes. He then said he called Newman to get more because freakin' Howie Long wanted some (one box of every size). Newman essentially told him to f*** off - he ain't gettin' more. What a dip****. His only redeeming "quality" is he could care less about Anejos so when he gets them they go on the shelf near MSRP...

mrjinglesusa said:
cigardawg said:
Fuggin' Terry Bradshaw!

Yep. I was there yesterday. Asked him if he got them in. He said yes. Asked him if T.B. bought them all. He said yes. He then said he called Newman to get more because freakin' Howie Long wanted some (one box of every size). Newman essentially told him to f*** off - he ain't gettin' more. What a dip****. His only redeeming "quality" is he could care less about Anejos so when he gets them they go on the shelf near MSRP...
[snapback]227966[/snapback]​

That guy is a complete tool. I haven't gone in his shop since my wife told him off....

wonder when the Far North shipment will arrive! Probably never, knowing this place! :laugh:

better start looking around...thanks for the heads up.

The shop near me should be getting some and they sell them first to the TAA people, thrusday night YIPPEEE!

KayakinBoy said:
The shop near me should be getting some and they sell them first to the TAA people, thrusday night YIPPEEE!
[snapback]227974[/snapback]​

what's TAA?

Local retailer got a shipment of opus in about 2-3 weeks ago. He still has a few left. His robustos sold out pretty quickly, he said, but most other vitolas are available.

Lumpy, are you sending these out to review as well?

Oops, I forgot...you only send out rockets, my apologies... :D

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Lumpy, are you sending these out to review as well?

Oops, I forgot...you only send out rockets, my apologies... :D
[snapback]228042[/snapback]​

Included in the blind taste test review were Opus X Power Rangers and Ashton Heritage Puro Sol, as well as the others that were revealed. I guess those are dog rockets to some people, but to me they are premium cigars.

And no, not any time soon.

Question to the guys who are in Cville right now, does anyone know if Jack got his selection in yet and if so what does he have?

Thanks,

CYG

CvilleYoungGun said:
Question to the guys who are in Cville right now, does anyone know if Jack got his selection in yet and if so what does he have?

Thanks,

CYG
[snapback]228047[/snapback]​

PM sent...

mrjinglesusa said:
CvilleYoungGun said:

Thanks,

CYG

PM sent...
[snapback]228049[/snapback]​

God I love being from Charlottesville You guys are so helpful. Not to put off anyone else who has helped me from the board but these guys are truly fantastic.
Thanks again.

CYG

CvilleYoungGun said:
mrjinglesusa said:
CvilleYoungGun said:

Thanks,

CYG

PM sent...
[snapback]228049[/snapback]​

God I love being from Charlottesville You guys are so helpful. Not to put off anyone else who has helped me from the board but these guys are truly fantastic.
Thanks again.

CYG
[snapback]228050[/snapback]​
Having met mrjingles, LC-Smoker, and cigardawg, I have to agree with you on your statement.

Freakin' douchebags. With your Opus connections. Blah.

mrjinglesusa said:
cigardawg said:
Fuggin' Terry Bradshaw!

[snapback]227966[/snapback]​

And you'll let me know if you can pick up a box of those Anejo's when they come in - right? ;)

Well so far I've only met Cigardawg he was a great guy and Uber-generous with regards to the NSTT. Hopefully Ill get to meet some of the other guys soon, some kind of herf would be nice when everyone is free.

CYG

Lumberg said:
Having met mrjingles, LC-Smoker, and cigardawg, I have to agree with you on your statement.

Freakin' douchebags. With your Opus connections. Blah.
[snapback]228058[/snapback]​

They come in every 3 months and are put on the shelves. :thumbs: Prices are above MSRP though. :(

IgwanaRob said:
And you'll let me know if you can pick up a box of those Anejo's when they come in - right? ;)
[snapback]228061[/snapback]​

As soon as I have had my fill. ;)

CvilleYoungGun said:
Hopefully Ill get to meet some of the other guys soon, some kind of herf would be nice when everyone is free.

CYG
[snapback]228063[/snapback]​

Downtown Grille every Thursday night from ~5:15-8:00 pm. :cool:

couple of my stores also got them in today but the one i went to was selling them over msrp ($14 for the power ranger and $17 for robusto/super belicoso). Although I wanted a couple I had to hold back. Will try another retailer.

darkness449 said:
couple of my stores also got them in today but the one i went to was selling them over msrp ($14 for the power ranger and $17 for robusto/super belicoso). Although I wanted a couple I had to hold back. Will try another retailer.
[snapback]228081[/snapback]​

Crap... I'd be HAPPY with those prices, with what they charge up here... :angry: