• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Opus X have reached the DC area

darkness449 said:
couple of my stores also got them in today but the one i went to was selling them over msrp ($14 for the power ranger and $17 for robusto/super belicoso). Although I wanted a couple I had to hold back. Will try another retailer.
[snapback]228081[/snapback]​

Like I told you, MD is not a good state for tobacco prices.

though, apparently, Alaska is even worse.

Lumberg said:
darkness449 said:
couple of my stores also got them in today but the one i went to was selling them over msrp ($14 for the power ranger and $17 for robusto/super belicoso). Although I wanted a couple I had to hold back. Will try another retailer.

[snapback]228096[/snapback]​

Yea Lumberg you were right. It was at Signature. If the east coast got them in maybe i can check some VA or DC retailers.

darkness449 said:
Lumberg said:
darkness449 said:

Yea Lumberg you were right. It was at Signature. If the east coast got them in maybe i can check some VA or DC retailers.
[snapback]228097[/snapback]​

I know of at least one DC retailer that is ALREADY SOLD OUT!

I have my Fuente Fuente and Super Beli's on the way to me from one of my places.Tomorrow I'll be hitting up my other source.

Lumberg said:

Try $24.95 to $29.95!

Thank God for internet sales...just hope the thread about getting back tax notices doesn't come to life for cigars! :0

now... where's a good place to buy some!? :laugh:

Yah Swissy...I feel your pain. Cali prices are very bad, too. typical Opus X is 18.50 for xXx, 18 for FF, 19.50 for robusto...etc. Sucks...

-Fetter

I can't wait till I have smoked long enough to have The Master's sources...

symyn said:
[snapback]228217[/snapback]​

I feel you there... I'm sick of seeing Opus for $20+ a stick in the local b&m's... hell one of the more "touristy" shops had Opus X's in the same cabinet as the ACIDs for crying out loud. Needless to say I walked out then and never went back.

8-5-8 said:
symyn said:

I feel you there... I'm sick of seeing Opus for $20+ a stick in the local b&m's... hell one of the more "touristy" shops had Opus X's in the same cabinet as the ACIDs for crying out loud. Needless to say I walked out then and never went back.
[snapback]228272[/snapback]​
sniff :(

Bill

Just came back from picking some up in DC. Not too many places left to get them at reasonable prices. I stay away from Signature. The DC one is just as bad as the one in MD.

8-5-8 said:
symyn said:

[snapback]228272[/snapback]​

That is just not right... so messed up on so many levels that I might have just moved them to another cabinet if I saw them there :)

pittesq said:
Just came back from picking some up in DC. Not too many places left to get them at reasonable prices. I stay away from Signature. The DC one is just as bad as the one in MD.
[snapback]228289[/snapback]​

You mean the prices are pretty much the same?

Lumberg said:
pittesq said:

[snapback]228301[/snapback]​

Yeah. The last time Signature had Opus Xs in a few months ago they only had a couple robustos left when I got there. I bought 3. The bill was 50 bucks. They suck.

pittesq said:
Lumberg said:
pittesq said:
Yeah. The last time Signature had Opus Xs in a few months ago they only had a couple robustos left when I got there. I bought 3. The bill was 50 bucks. They suck.
[snapback]228306[/snapback]​
One shop here in So Cal had Opus X double corona for $100 a stick and Anejo sharks for $75...WOW! I love those kinds of shops! :whistling:

-Fetter

pittesq said:
Lumberg said:
pittesq said:

Hmm. When I went to the one in Rockville, they said the prices in the DC shop are lower, the guy at the counter seemed really nice, and they had a great selection.

Ever shopped at Draper's?

Got you all beat: one of the popular shops in Montreal was selling FFOXs for $60cdn ($51USD)or $70 ($60USD) / single (forget which two sizes) when I was in there Monday.

I decided to sample the cigars on the "other side" of the humidor instead. :whistling:

Lumberg said:
pittesq said:
Lumberg said:
pittesq said:

Hmm. When I went to the one in Rockville, they said the prices in the DC shop are lower, the guy at the counter seemed really nice, and they had a great selection.

[snapback]228325[/snapback]​

The DC shop is only slightly cheaper would be my guess.
Draper's is great, but they already sold out. Gtown tobacco still has them though. Preety good prices.

pittesq said:
Lumberg said:
pittesq said:
Lumberg said:
pittesq said:

[snapback]228325[/snapback]​

The DC shop is only slightly cheaper would be my guess.
Draper's is great, but they already sold out. Gtown tobacco still has them though. Preety good prices.
[snapback]228330[/snapback]​

The JR outlet right in downtown is pretty good too.

I've never been to g-town tobacco, cos it's not convenient to me the way JR, and, to a lesser extent, Drapers and Signature are.