• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Queen B

x man

Better than i thought. Started off peppery, but then smoothed out for me.
Not strong but mellow, flowery, like a woman. Maybe the story i was being
told while i smoked it made the cigar better. I enjoyed it. If i finish a cigar
it prolly was good.

Never had the Queen B, although it's the favorite of the guy that runs the humidor at my local place.

What's the story you were being told lol?

I have had a couple and it's a big improvement over the King B, which sucked.

Doc.

x3 on the Sungrown Cuban Beli... it's among my favorite Fuentes and I usually don't have the problems finding them. With a year or two of age they really shine. If the Queen B is similar I think I owe it to myself to investigate.

I like the flavor of the King B just fine, but I've seen some horrible wrappers on them. The last one I smoked had a gap in the wrapper where the binder was showing through. It cause some burn issues about 1/2 through.

I have had a couple and it's a big improvement over the King B, which sucked.

Doc.

I agree on the King B. Although, the older ones seem to be considerably better. Don't know if that's age, or a change in the tobacco.

So, is the Queen B the same blend as the King B? Suppose I could research that. Lazy.

I just picked up one of these ladies today at my local BM. How are they compared to the Rocky Patel Sungrown?

So I'm hearing they are like the Cuban Beli but not quite as good? $2 more/stick for the presentation?

I smoked my second one last night. The first one I had was terrible so I was hesitant to give it another go. I grabbed one at the shop and figured what the hell. The burn was horrible. It kept going out and the taste was just plain old bad. I guess these just aren't for me