• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente

Where did you obtain these Añejos from? Local B&M?

Yeah, local shop. Only had the one. This stick has gotten some mixed reviews. Guess it just doesnt appeal to me.

Interesting. Any idea why your shop had only one of these cigars?

This is correct but it sounds they are switching from the 70% to a 45% if my memory serves me. This is for future shipments but I will wait and see till it happens.

They went to 65%

x2...... :thumbs: The general consensus I think, is that these are great smokes. Many times B&M's maintain they're humidor's rH at 70% which is imo way too high at which to smoke these. If this was smoked shortly after it was purchased this could present a problem.

What also often happens is cigar shops that can't get these through normal channels purchase them on the grey market, from eBay auctions, etc., and thus who knows how they have been stored.

Thus my question about why his retailer has only one of these cigars.

I have found a sour cigar to be an over humidified cigar. A harsh cigar under humidified. Anjeos tend to be shipped wet. I put a few boxes in the humi awhile back and the humidity level went through the roof.

Don't give up on em yet they are tasty cigars.

I'm going to disagree with you on this one Shooter. The box of Anejo #77's I got from the B&M shop didn't even have a humi-pak in it. I took off the cellophane and broke the seal and was surprised to see no humi-pak. But a little birdie told me that the humi-paks won't be 70% for much longer so they can try and combat the mold issue that has come up. I did a visual inspection of each Shark and they was mold free which I was happy to see. :thumbs:

Disagree with what? The fact that I bought a few boxes of Anjeos, put them in the humi and the humidity went up or that in my experience Anjeos are known to be shipped kinda wet.

Moki, maybe it was just the last one from a box...if there was only one I wonder whar CB had to pay for it!!!

There were full boxes of the entire line. I just bought one stick. There are others that haven't had the best experience with this cigar. Check this link.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...9&hl=macion

You didn't read that entire thread. Macion's poor experience with that cigar was due to a moldy, poorly cared for cigar.

Not everyone likes the same thing in terms of taste; but on balance, I think the consensus is that most people tend to enjoy these cigars. You very well may not, but I'd suggest trying more than one before giving up on it.