• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FUNNY OR POOR TASTE?

I think its pretty funny as long as you remember how serious the situation is. On a practical note, can you imagine drinking all that beer and waking up the next morning without any clean water to drink? Also, I know plently of people who would be perfectly willing to be laughed at all over the internet if it meant free beer.

[quote name='Cigar-Smokin'Dawg' date='Sep 14 2005, 10:31 AM']I think it's funny how folks get indignant when you ridicule someone getting caught doing something stupid and/or wrong.

I think it's uncanny how much the looter looks like that Orc :0

I wonder what Korean&Proud thinks? :whistling:
[snapback]225739[/snapback]​
[/quote]

lol. He is one ugly SOB.

Ya'll are missing the funny part...How the hell is he gonna chill all the beer he looted?? :laugh: May'be taste varies by person, but give me a chilled beer over a hot one! :cool:

I believe it was cabin fever where the guy stayed alive by drinking only wine for like a week or something like that.

That'd be one hell of a trip. I mean just drinking, for a week... couldn't do it.

KayakinBoy said:
I believe it was cabin fever where the guy stayed alive by drinking only wine for like a week or something like that.

That'd be one hell of a trip. I mean just drinking, for a week... couldn't do it.
[snapback]225813[/snapback]​

S :D h :D it thats me in Vegas!!

[quote name='Cigar-Smokin'Dawg' date='Sep 14 2005, 10:31 AM']I think it's funny how folks get indignant when you ridicule someone getting caught doing something stupid and/or wrong.

I think it's uncanny how much the looter looks like that Orc :0

I wonder what Korean&Proud thinks? :whistling:
[snapback]225739[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Damn dude, don't start that again. :0

I think a lot of those sarcastic posters are funny, but this one I don't think is that funny. (shrug)

- C

I certainly don't want to start up some past unpleasantness, I was just struck by the thought of his possible reaction to the photos and then realizing he couldn't post anything in good conscience.

Blue balls of the brain!!

[quote name='Cigar-Smokin'Dawg' date='Sep 14 2005, 03:51 PM']I certainly don't want to start up some past unpleasantness, I was just struck by the thought of his possible reaction to the photos and then realizing he couldn't post anything in good conscience.

Blue balls of the brain!!
[snapback]225846[/snapback]​
[/quote]

LMAO!

K&P is still here laying low and hoping we'll forget. It ain't gonna happen.

I obviously don't know the origins of the picture, but how do we know that those are "looted" beers?

KayakinBoy said:

[snapback]225813[/snapback]​

Only a week? Lightweight! I survived my 20's that way :p

Lumberg said:
I obviously don't know the origins of the picture, but how do we know that those are "looted" beers?
[snapback]225875[/snapback]​

Because Orcs don't have pockets for money!

IgwanaRob said:
Lumberg said:
[snapback]225875[/snapback]​

Because Orcs don't have pockets for money!
[snapback]225905[/snapback]​

:laugh: Bwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha