• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FUNNY OR POOR TASTE?

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
HEre are some photo shops of the famous looter in N.O

OPPLOOTER.jpg

24922470253.jpg

Evolution.sized.jpg

image146qt.jpg

symyn said:
First of all gotta love how it's all beer, and secondly pretty much comedy.
[snapback]225402[/snapback]​

Actually, he is one smart mo'fo'! You can't drink the water because it's contaminated, second, beer has protien, and last but not least....it's friggin beer man!

indyrob said:
symyn said:
First of all gotta love how it's all beer, and secondly pretty much comedy.
[snapback]225402[/snapback]​

Actually, he is one smart mo'fo'! You can't drink the water because it's contaminated, second, beer has protien, and last but not least....it's friggin beer man!
[snapback]225462[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now that's some funny chit righte there!^^^^

I think it is utterly sad that our species has even given us the opportunity to way in on the subject. That said....its funny.

I'll be honest, they have some people here in my town taking food and clothes, and my girlfriend looked at me and said we should go by a couple gallons of water and drop off (we took a truck load of clothes over) and I just kinda said, without thinking, hunny they got water. I felt bad, but she thought it was pretty funny

KayakinBoy said:
I'll be honest, they have some people here in my town taking food and clothes, and my girlfriend looked at me and said we should go by a couple gallons of water and drop off (we took a truck load of clothes over) and I just kinda said, without thinking, hunny they got water. I felt bad, but she thought it was pretty funny
[snapback]225652[/snapback]​

Now that's Humor!

I mean, I've cleaned my closet a couple times, and I don't really wanna watch this on tv, because frankly, it just makes me sad and I'm a happy guy, but I've noticed people are dropping off chairs, and then my girlfriend made me take chairs over. Why are people dropping off chairs? I dunno. I'm making donations and giving up things that are useable, so I'm trying to do my part.

Humor never hurt anyone, and that guy is just trying to lighten up the situtation. Atleast he picked good beer!

I think stealing a garbage can full of beer opens you up for ridicule. It could have been funnier though.

I think it's funny how folks get indignant when you ridicule someone getting caught doing something stupid and/or wrong.

I think it's uncanny how much the looter looks like that Orc :0

I wonder what Korean&Proud thinks? :whistling:

Back