• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

funny thing happened....

Lee

Just for Sh*ts and giggles, I ordered an Untold Story from Cigar Hut. Didn't have a pic of that one but they had a pic of the In Between The Lines (cool looking stick, like a barber pole)

Anyway, got a box from them today and damned if they didn't send me the In Between The Lines! It looks just like the picture on the site, perfecto with blonde and maduro wrapper like a barber pole. I was under the impression that the Untold Story was a bigger stick from the description. I was going to ask them about it but the one I got costs more than the one I ordered, so ..............may have to keep it.

Reason I ask is, I'm not to knowledgeable about that line of smokes.

Any comments?

Thanks

Leebo :D

Post a review! :)

I've always wondered about them myself, they look tasty. :p

Here's my comment...order 6 more...Ship half to me, put the other half in my upcoming pass...If they aren't any good, you have lost nothing...Someone will snap them up in the pass, and put something else in. If I don't like the first one, I'll put the other 2 in my pass...You can pick them back up in the pass.

Emo

I'm not that wealthy!

Those babies aint cheap! I think I'll have to sit on this one for a while but I'll post a review when I burn it!

May have to get another!!!!

Thanks guys! :D

If that is the 2 color wrapper it is not the IBTL (In Between the Lines), It is the BTL (Between the Lines) Which I am sure is more costly than the UTS. I got a BTL from Devin as my prize in the Joke Contest, can't wait to burn it.

The IBTL is mostly impossable to find and if you do find one, it will likely not be for sale.

Enjoy

Puro...Now I know I borrowed your term "Ugly Stick", but the shoe fit. Now you are stealing my signatures...What is this board coming to? LOL...

Emo

LOL Emo, but I doubt you would claim to smoking Lars would you? Come On Buddy, fess up, you have a secret stash, don'tcha? :D

Okay, I feel like a real dumbass now! Thanks for the info, Brat.

Well, I guess I got a good deal if that's what I have!

It's too cool looking to smoke, though!!

I can't do it!

No way!

lol :D

I know what you mean Lee, it is a beauty. Does it have the Blonde cap, or the Maduro cap?

No way to mix the two up. The Untold Story is 7 1/2 X 53, dark wrapper. The Between the Lines is 5 X 54 and as you said, wrapped like a barber pole. Both are somewhat hard to find..... but not impossible ;)

The trick is buying them at or near MSRP. I checked out that site and WOW :0
I would never shop there my friend! If you are set on getting a special or hard to find cigar let me recommend you ask around first. Post an ISO (in search of) thread here or any of several BB's around. Sure wished I had known before you did that......... ??? Let me know if you need some help!

BTW - that Between the Lines is a great smoke. So is the Untold Story. You will enjoy it! :cool:

Hey AllOfUs...where can I get get them?

Puro...Send me a Lars and I will smoke it...Never turned down a free stick...And have smoked some funny smelling herbal cigars before...LOL

Lee...Like I said, order some from All's source, send half to me...Yadda, Yadda, Yadda....

Emo

Cool, I'll do that next time. I figured I was paying too much but I couldn't find them anywhere.

PB, the cap is maduro.

I ordered the untold and got the between. If I paid for the untold, then we're good! My cc statement will tell!

Thanks for the info guys! :D

Emo, was gonna do that with the lotto package, but didn't want to contaminate the others. Never know what could happen come Monday tho. :D

LMAO@Contaminate...Didn't realize that they are that potent...I can't wait till my next pass I start. Looks like a promotion is coming my way. Probably sometime around my birthday.... :0 Just a heads up to the rest of the newbies...

Emo

I would highly agree...post an ISO at CF or CW and find them that way. No cigar is worth several times its value to you...I've been finding out myself that with patience you'll eventually get what you're looking for at a fair price. :D Good Luck bro. :)

Man, that is what I love, Family coming together, brothers rallying, Budds circling the wagons. Man, I know I still have a lot (LOT) to learn, I am just glad I have you guys to show me the way. :love: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Before everyone mistakes what I was saying...... I don't have a source for these (anymore :p ) but you might be amazed at what people will offer you if you do a ISO (in search of) thread. Try Cigar Weekly...... I would fashion my post along the lines of.....

Hi, my name is ____ and I'm somewhat new to cigar smoking. I have heard great things about a very hard to find cigar, The Untold Story, and I am willing to refinance my house if someone would be so kind as to sell me one or two.   ;)  

ROFLMAO......... you get the picture. Be sincere and straight forward and brother's of the leaf will respond...... even for hard to find smokes.

Leebo, not picking on you my friend.....just want to keep you from being taken advantage of.

BTW - let me add a little salt to the wound..... the between the line MSRP is about $13 and the Untold Story is about $12   :0

Also...since you probably don't have any trading history on the board you go to...tell them up front that you'll send your end first...no problem...but check on there rep and trading history before you move forward. You'll find what you're looking for...just ask. :D

Man, they could have at least kissed me before they f*!#$* me!!!

Oh well, it's only money!!!!

roflmao!!!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Well the money is already spent...quit looking at the damn thing and smoke it!!! :D