• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

funny thing happened....

The IBTL is obtainable, but very, very expensive and I have a feeling it would take a lot of arm twisting. I know of some people :cool: who have 'em and they are beautiful smokes, but there are a lot of other rarities out there I would rather have. :)

I have a BTL here, Just got it from Devin (thanks brother) and I love to sit and look at it. Beautiful cigar. Blonde cap.

Dave: sorry buddy, you wouldn't want this one, a stem from inside gave it a little carburator in the side. So I will keep this one and smoke it myself :D and enjoy it too.

I hate it when that happens, PB!!

Dave, I don't think you'd want mine either.......it seems that when I was smelling it this morning, i had a little exess flem that got away from me! ROFLMAO

Matt, first of all....thanks for the advise my friend! I don't know if I should worry about getting that one!

Secondly....what would you rather have so I can mooch one when you get it?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

Geez, I crack myself up!

Hahahaha

PB, please send back the BTL, and I will replace it with one that does not have a hole. My apologizes...

PM Sent Devin, No worries my brother, I plan to smoke it and enjoy it, was just funnin with Dave. And thank you for the gars man.

Dang Michael...the cigar gods must like you a lot. Being gifted some nice cigars...

Emo

The BTL as well as it's usps traveling mate, a nice WOAN were prize winnings from the Joke contest. But you are most correct my friend. I have been gifted some nice stuff. Real nice. Only hope I am able to retaliate some day soon. :D

PB, just thought I would offer. :)

Enjoy!

From my understanding, there were thirty IBTL's made. Carlito kept five, and sent the others to Earl, because he came up with the idea. :)

The last one I saw, sold at auction, went for $675.00.

Good luck!

Well, forget I mentioned it!!!! lmao

I will stick to mooching.......

Hey, who haven't I mooched from yet?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Devin, I haven't forgotten about ya! Was working on daughters car and didn't make it to PO.

I promise I will send it tomorrow! I have to go out for a Dr. appointment by way of the PO!

Thanks, bro!

Lee :D

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I will stick to mooching.......

Hey, who haven't I mooched from yet?
It isn't who you haven't from, it is who you haven't tried to mooch from...very feew people have fallen for your mooch attempts, but just about everyone except the newbies have had a mooch attempt from ya bruddah...LOL

Emo

Yes, it's all in fun, ya know!

But I have realized that bombing is more fun!

"Evil laugh"

:0 :0 :0

Uh, Devin........I think you sent me the wrong box! I ran in yesterday to change for softball and I put the box in my den. I also thought to myself, this sure is a heavy cigar!

Upon opening it later, I was in awe!!!!!!! The UTS was a beauty! And there were these others.......one with a red "X", PAM, etc.!

You are totally out of control my friend! You really shouldn't have!

Please let me know if you sent these by accident!

If not, I thank you for a very nice surprise! It definately made my day!

Thanks!

Lee :D

WHOOPIE!!!!!!

You know I will have to have the last word.........

ROFLMAO!

Thanks for the awesome sampler! You are too kind!

Lee :D :p :)

DAMN Lee...If that's what you get for mooching, I need to try this mooch thing out a little more...LMAO...Naw...

Emo