• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

funny thing happened....

Well, if you keep loking at it, then pass it in my next pass. :0

Emo

Oh yeah, I just got done looking at it again!!!!!

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Laughing @ leebo....... but only because I stare at my cigars all the time. ROFLMAO!

It is a neat looking cigar. Only in the mind of a lunatic or genius could such a cigar had been invisioned. :)

You know you could have the pick of the litter in my pass for one of those.....

<hint hint>
Dave :D

Well now that you have one you can begin your search for the mates to it. You have a maduro cap, now get it's mate that wraps in the opposite direction, then find "twin" blonde caps and then find the same four cigars only from an earlier release as they are about a 1/4" longer. LMAO I'm only missing three from that equation...LMAO

Laughing @ leebo....... but only because I stare at my cigars all the time. ROFLMAO

True, how true!! I have a frickin Salamone and a Festival 2000 Epi#2 that I look at almost daily....Just waiting for the right time to burn them down!! Now, bear in mind, these are the "must look ata daily smokes", I do have a few..very few ??? Prized possesions that I only dare look at evry month or so to check their conditions.....Oh man, I can't wait until October and the LOL Herf II!!!!!!! :thumbs: :p :thumbs: :p

Looking at your cigars, a favorite pasttime of mine!!! :lookup: :sign:

Hey Matt & Devin (and anyone else for that matter! ), the same goes for you two!  You get the pick of the litter if a BTL finds it's way into my "Dave Only" box!

Just letting you know.....
Dave :D

I had to get a nice glass topped El Rey humi just so I could look at my top shelf cigars without disturbing the maturation process.
I look at them in the morning when I get out of bed, after lunch when I come home from work, and in the evening right before I go to bed. But, then again, the humi sits on the end dresser on my side of the bed. lol

Emo

Laughing @ Devin....... doesn't surprise me bro! In my most sarcastic voice........ FU! :0 :D ;) :D

Thread jack on:

Whats this I hear? The Worm will be going to LOL ll ? I've got to start another thread on this. It appears I need to rearrange my travel plans. Check the post under Cigar Events.

Thread jack off!

ROFLMAO@ that last sentence! :cool:

LMAO @ Kenny... :)

What can I say bro, my brother Earl is a VERY generous gentleman!!! :thumbs:

Dave, thank you for you're generous offer...LMAO

Lee, I will sell you a UTS maduro at MSRP. (One of my favorite cigars)

Well, I'm glad I'm not the oly one who looks at them! I love getting one out to smoke just so I can look at them again. (just got done looking with a vodka tonic and a Leon Jimenez!

Kenny, thanks for the advise since Devin will now sell me an UTS! LMAO

Devin, I'll take you up on that offer, my friend! But I insist on paying the shipping too!!

Dave, I saw some nice ones in your box! You said pick of the litter, right?

LMAO

You guys are funny as hell!!!

I do find myself hoarding my cigars, so, I need to lighten up a bit!

Matt, I had no idea that there were so many varieties! MOOCH, MOOCH!!!

Lee :D

Cool, just give me a figure and I'll send it to you!

Thanks, bro!

Yes!!!!! Thanks Dude, I owe ya one!

Now , what do I have that Devin would want....................

Leebo, the IBTL is probably one of the hardest smokes to find.
Im thinking it's a bit harder to get than we think.

The BTL smokes like a very smooth and mild hemingway serries.

I tried my first one on New years eve.