• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FYI-Moving to SoCal next week

siriusstoogie

Bellus Filipinus Vir! :)
Thank you to my MPLS friends! Not saying goodbye but see all later.

Anyone named Todd want to Herf? :D :sign:

Sell me all your cigars, you don't want them to get damaged in the move! :laugh:

Not for nothing, but that's not really a good enough excuse for skipping QSH.

SoCal is pretty big, are you going to be in the San Fernando/San Gabriel/San Bernadino/Long Beach/OC/North San Diego County area?

Your new zip will work too, I am in 90501.

Welcome to SoCal!

Edited:  Oh I have family in Valencia...that...I never visit.  But still...good stuff!

If you got a new and better job congrats. Hopefully you'll still come to conferences in Orlando.

Smokin'Sims said:
If you got a new and better job congrats. Hopefully you'll still come to conferences in Orlando.
Yup and yup.

Smokin'Sims said:
Yup and yup.

tomthirtysix said:
Not for nothing, but that's not really a good enough excuse for skipping QSH.
Tommy, I hope to make it there next year or NYC. It's been too long.

Oh shiz, just what LA needs.  Another New Yorker.

Just kidding.  Valencia, eh?  That's not too far.  A lot of us are spread around but we're well overdue for a get together.  What brings you out this way?  Holler at us when you're setup and ready to meet!

The Black Cloud said:
Oh shiz, just what LA needs.  Another New Yorker.

Just kidding.  Valencia, eh?  That's not too far.  A lot of us are spread around but we're well overdue for a get together.  What brings you out this way?  Holler at us when you're setup and ready to meet!
Will do!

Congratulations on the new job, Joe.  You really should have looked further south though...AZ is much warmer.

I can't wait to see what you look like with bleached blonde hair and fake boobs.