• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FYI-Moving to SoCal next week

tone-ny said:
Joe the car is waiting but pointed east!
I'll get out there hopefully sooner than later. I'm going to be in DC late September. I may kiss a flight or an Amtrak ride up.

I used to live in Valencia before I moved to Santa Monica. First place to check out is Valencia Cigars and News. There is an amazing walk in humidor, and its open 24 hours a day (last time I was there at least.). The owner is a super cool guy, and the prices are great!

B.HOBS said:
I used to live in Valencia before I moved to Santa Monica. First place to check out is Valencia Cigars and News. There is an amazing walk in humidor, and its open 24 hours a day (last time I was there at least.). The owner is a super cool guy, and the prices are great!
Man...will have to check that out sometime.  Place sounds great.  I've only been to two places in Valencia.  Wendy's and Six Flags.  Valencia Cigars sounds way better than either of those.

Thanks! I've checked it out the first time I was in town. Nice selection. I've also scoped out two other B&Ms. :thumbs:

[/quote]
Man...will have to check that out sometime.  Place sounds great.  I've only been to two places in Valencia.  Wendy's and Six Flags.  Valencia Cigars sounds way better than either of those.[/quote]

Now you'll have a third reason! PM me next time you're in town. :)

siriusstoogie said:
Thanks! I've checked it out the first time I was in town. Nice selection. I've also scoped out two other B&Ms. :thumbs:
Man...will have to check that out sometime.  Place sounds great.  I've only been to two places in Valencia.  Wendy's and Six Flags.  Valencia Cigars sounds way better than either of those.[/quote]

Now you'll have a third reason! PM me next time you're in town. :)

[/QUOTE]Will do...

Still waiting to hear back from Mike (MAS_Puros), but I think he and I might meet up Sunday at a really good craft beer bar in Burbank for a pint.  Burbank is probably 35 minutes SE of you.

Nice! TDA is an excellent no frills place to grab a pint at a fair price.

Blue Palms I've never visited, you frequent there?

Yeah.  I dig Blue Palms a lot.  It's on Hollywood between Vine and Gower.  Whereas Tony's only serves CA craft, Blue Palms serves all craft.  Their food is really good too.  Best hot wings I've had.  Bonus is they are subway adjacent.

The Black Cloud said:
Still waiting to hear back from Mike (MAS_Puros), but I think he and I might meet up Sunday at a really good craft beer bar in Burbank for a pint.  Burbank is probably 35 minutes SE of you.
This weekend is move in dates. I'll take a rain check.