• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FYI- Saw this on deal news anyone intersted

Seavita

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00950414000P?vName=Sears+Pro&psid=SHOPZILLA01&sName=Building+&cName=Professional&sid=IDx20070921x00003c

Seems like a really good price. I wonder if they will have it in store as well.

Looks like shipping is about $7. So even at $32 that's a pretty good deal. I'm thinking...

Now to find a free shipping code. I'll see what I can find.

Thanks for the heads up.

Posted same deal last night. Did not find any free shipping coupons but you can get 20% Cash Back thru Bing.

This appears to be the same knife Greg uses. Maybe he'll chime in with an opinion on it.

I paid close to $50 for mine, so damn good deal even with the shipping charge.

Thanks that is a great deal on that, and I have been wanting to get one.

PJ

I just ordered one off of Amazon for $37 and thought that I got a good deal. Wish I had seen this post sooner. My local knife shop wants $85 :sign:.

Thanks for posting that great deal. Just ordered mine. :thumbs: I've been wanting it for awhile just didn't want to fork out 75 dollars. Thanks again.

Drew

Well, give the Swiss credit; there is only so much you can do with a knife, but reinventing is always fun.

That is a good price. I used to work at Sears and when the price ends in a .97 that means it is on clearance. Grab one now if you want one.

Looks like shipping is about $7. So even at $32 that's a pretty good deal. I'm thinking...

Thanks for the heads up.

If you get in store pickup the shipping is free.

DG

Thanks for the heads up.

If you get in store pickup the shipping is free.

DG

I ordered yesterday. Looks like the knife wasn't eligible for in store pickup. I looked for it. Still, all totaled: $34. Should arrive by the end of the month. :thumbs:

I ordered mine and payed the extra ten bucks for delivery. It was supposed to be here today but no dice :(

Mine finally showed up on the door step. Awesome little toy, can't wait to try it out.

there was some issues with the processing of mine, they moved the delivery day back about a week and a half.

Mine showed up today from the man in brown.

Looks good! Can't wait to try it.

I guess I missed this one. Anyone get an extra they would be willing to part with?