• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FYI- Saw this on deal news anyone intersted

Seavita

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00950414000P?vName=Sears+Pro&psid=SHOPZILLA01&sName=Building+&cName=Professional&sid=IDx20070921x00003c

Looks like shipping is about $7. So even at $32 that's a pretty good deal. I'm thinking...

Now to find a free shipping code. I'll see what I can find.

Thanks for the heads up.

This appears to be the same knife Greg uses. Maybe he'll chime in with an opinion on it.

I just ordered one off of Amazon for $37 and thought that I got a good deal. Wish I had seen this post sooner. My local knife shop wants $85 :sign:.

Thanks for posting that great deal. Just ordered mine. :thumbs: I've been wanting it for awhile just didn't want to fork out 75 dollars. Thanks again.

Drew

Well, give the Swiss credit; there is only so much you can do with a knife, but reinventing is always fun.

That is a good price. I used to work at Sears and when the price ends in a .97 that means it is on clearance. Grab one now if you want one.

Looks like shipping is about $7. So even at $32 that's a pretty good deal. I'm thinking...

Now to find a free shipping code. I'll see what I can find.

Thanks for the heads up.

If you get in store pickup the shipping is free.

DG

I ordered yesterday. Looks like the knife wasn't eligible for in store pickup. I looked for it. Still, all totaled: $34. Should arrive by the end of the month. :thumbs:

I ordered mine and payed the extra ten bucks for delivery. It was supposed to be here today but no dice :(

Back