• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FYI- Saw this on deal news anyone intersted

Seems like a really good price. I wonder if they will have it in store as well.

Looks like shipping is about $7. So even at $32 that's a pretty good deal. I'm thinking...

Now to find a free shipping code. I'll see what I can find.

Thanks for the heads up.

This appears to be the same knife Greg uses. Maybe he'll chime in with an opinion on it.

Thanks for posting that great deal. Just ordered mine. :thumbs: I've been wanting it for awhile just didn't want to fork out 75 dollars. Thanks again.

Drew

Nice deal, thanks for posting! I've been wanting this thing forever.

That is a good price. I used to work at Sears and when the price ends in a .97 that means it is on clearance. Grab one now if you want one.

Looks like shipping is about $7. So even at $32 that's a pretty good deal. I'm thinking...

Thanks for the heads up.

If you get in store pickup the shipping is free.

DG

Thanks for the heads up.

If you get in store pickup the shipping is free.

DG

I ordered yesterday. Looks like the knife wasn't eligible for in store pickup. I looked for it. Still, all totaled: $34. Should arrive by the end of the month. :thumbs:

I ordered mine and payed the extra ten bucks for delivery. It was supposed to be here today but no dice :(

Mine finally showed up on the door step. Awesome little toy, can't wait to try it out.