• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

gamelover2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to find a new Hobby, something like.....sword swallowing :sneaky:

Ironman

Very well put :thumbs: . I don't think a responsible parent would leave their child alone in a room with a convicted child molester now do you?
Well said cliffy. :thumbs: I don't think a responsible parent would leave their child alone in a room with a convicted drug dealer either, especially one who has served time in prison as ligero1 has. ;)

For the most part, I find Dave's post above to be well-reasoned and well-put. I do take exeption to the use of the pejorative "troll" to describe those of us who have discussed Steve's conduct on other boards.

I also take exception to this statement:

GL has done nothing wrong here.

The fact is that he has out-and-out lied on this very thread. To me, that's wrong. If you can't trust him to tell the truth, how can you trust him in other things?

Interesting thoughts from Van, a proven liar himself! :0

Bill..... what's wrong ?..... Bored...... this thread is 2 years old.... LMAO

I was thinking the same hing. What in the world brought this back up and why? ???

Maybe to enlighten new members about the existence of a couple of douchebags,namely gamelover and van55?

I was thinking the same hing. What in the world brought this back up and why? ???
thinking the same "hing" :laugh:

I noticed a "guest" was looking at this thread so I clicked on it myself just for laughs. I then felt it necessary to comment on Cliffy and Van's posts because of recent developments aka the "Train Wreck" thread on Snobs.

BTW, there's no "rule" that I'm aware of that says you can't post in old threads. Besides, a review of good ole gamehumper every now and then is always a good read for the new guys that weren't around when this scammer was haunting cigar boards. ;)

I've never felt it necessary, don't they have a pill for that?

Oh yeah, the Chill Pill :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I then felt it necessary to comment on Cliffy and Van's posts......

I've never felt it necessary, don't they have a pill for that?

Oh yeah, the Chill Pill :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I then felt it necessary to comment on Cliffy and Van's posts......

Ah, maybe "felt is necessary" isn't the right way to put it, I just wanted to comment on what these two said two years ago because again, with the recent developments in the "Train Wreck" thread, their posts are very relevant and meaningful and actually quite comical considering the issues surrounding that farce of a board aka "HCF" :rolleyes: :laugh: which is run by a guy who is a convicted drug dealer (ligero1) who served time in prison.

So, you've got a VP who is a convicted drunk (twice!) and that doesn't seem to bother you much.

...... which is run by a guy who is a convicted drug dealer (ligero1) who served time in prison.

Very well put :thumbs: . I don't think a responsible parent would leave their child alone in a room with a convicted child molester now do you?
Well said cliffy. :thumbs: I don't think a responsible parent would leave their child alone in a room with a convicted drug dealer either, especially one who has served time in prison as ligero1 has. ;)

Come on Bill, you're better than that. This is the same type of thing that happened on Cigar Snobs and derailed the Trainwreck from it's original destination. Ligero and Van were attacked on a board where they weren't even members. (I realize Van is a member here.) Everybody knows Gamelover is a scumbag, let's leave it at that.

That said, I hope we can sit down again and have a few smokes and a few beers.

Don't bring the drama from other forums to CP.

Status
Not open for further replies.