• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

gamelover2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, welcome Ali. It's been nice seeing reputable members that I recognize from other boards show up here.

I don't know if anyone has already suggested this, but under the circumstances, I think there is only one reasonable solution. We should get Lumberg to guarantee all of GL's trades, passes and sales, and then we can all rest easily tonight. ;) :)

BACCHUS said:
I don't know if anyone has already suggested this, but under the circumstances, I think there is only one reasonable solution. We should get Lumberg to guarantee all of GL's trades, passes and sales, and then we can all rest easily tonight. ;) :)
Best idea yet!!! :thumbs:

Oh man, Bacchus, That is too funny!! :sign: :sign: :sign: A well deserved low blow. Buwahahahahahaha.

NA

Well let's see how the soe fits here.

Rod & Dave - Your PM inbox should be getting full from PM's from the "GL person"

The regular patern for this one is to complain about the "trolls" who say anything negitive about them. ( even when it's true)

Yes he has Been Banned by a few sites.
But let it not be said that he wasn't given a chance to make a turn arround.

Im a Mod on CW , and over there after seing all of the activitee that this one member brought we decided to assign one Mod to his "case" who would mentor him with hopefullness that he "turned his act arround" - I drew his case.
Im probably the natural choice afterall since I was a Newbie disaster case myself.
(those FOG's here know all too well)

Believe me I tried everything.
I even got him to agree to a 30 day trade moritorium with the hopes that he would participate on other sections of the board durring that time, but all he did was whine and cry that he was on a trading ban and tried to get others to 'feel sorry for him"
In the end this guy shot himself in the foot after his 30 days where up, he attacked the trading comments of Van55.
This was the last straw.
He was permanantly banned from CW.

Hbooker

Im probably the natural choice afterall since I was a Newbie disaster case myself.
Sounds like me :0 I am lucky enough to have my "bad deeds" all wiped out by the l40 debacle :)
Thanks for the details from CW Michael, very much appreciated ;)

coventrycat86 said:
We had a discussion here a few months back about whether people should sell cigars that had been gifted to them. There have been cases where people put a cigar on their "wish list" a generous CP member will send that person the cigar(s).

I personally feel it is wrong and kind of sleazy to then offer for sale cigars you received as a result of someone's generosity.

Cigars received as "bombs" I feel fall in a different category, my position is you are free to do with those as you see fit.

Quite a few months ago, it was brought to my attention that gamelover2004 had offered for sale cigars that BOTL's here had gifted him (again NOT bombs but GIFTS received) as a result of interest he expressed in wanting those particualr cigars which IMHO is not a nice thing to do.
The fact is that he has out-and-out lied on this very thread. To me, that's wrong. If you can't trust him to tell the truth, how can you trust him in other things?
If he can make a case to me WITHOUT LYING as to why I'm wrong, great but until then, I remain skeptical. And I'm warning ya Steve, don't lie about it because I'm already and pretty confident of the facts.

So ya got three choices:
1. Try to lie your way out of it and I will call you out on it (not rcommended)
2. Swallow hard, admit your mistake, offer an apology and a commitment that you will change your ways (highly recommended)
3. Do nothing (and watch what's left of your "reputation" here suffer)
Looks like he went with door number three

hbooker said:
Well let's see how the soe fits here.

Rod & Dave - Your PM inbox should be getting full from PM's from the "GL person"

The regular patern for this one is to complain about the "trolls" who say anything negitive about them. ( even when it's true)

Yes he has Been Banned by a few sites.
But let it not be said that he wasn't given a chance to make a turn arround.

Im a Mod on CW , and over there after seing all of the activitee that this one member brought we decided to assign one Mod to his "case" who would mentor him with hopefullness that he "turned his act arround" - I drew his case.
(those FOG's here know all too well)

Believe me I tried everything.
I even got him to agree to a 30 day trade moritorium with the hopes that he would participate on other sections of the board durring that time, but all he did was whine and cry that he was on a trading ban and tried to get others to 'feel sorry for him"
In the end this guy shot himself in the foot after his 30 days where up, he attacked the trading comments of Van55.
This was the last straw.
He was permanantly banned from CW.

Hbooker
ATTN: Hbooker
Subject : ATTN: Hbooker
Posted : 7/23/2004 2:49 PM
Post #73021

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please PM or email me directly regarding our still pending cigar related transaction from 12/03. Here is my email: thefather@bellsouth.net. You confirmed receiving your end in December of last year as referenced on this thread that you created: http://www.cigarutopia.com/cu_forums/threa...d=2222&posts=14

I have yet to receive compensation. And am a bit suspect and unsettled at this time after repeatly sending more than a couple of private messages and emails since our transaction without any direct reply/response from you. I see no other recourse at this time than to try and contact you in this public forum.

Please contact me directly (via PM or email) regarding this matter or send immediate payment at this time.

Thank you
Edward Huerta
"Hbooker" said:
Subject : RE: ATTN: Hbooker
Posted : 7/23/2004 10:01 PM
Post #73130 - In reply to #73021

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks SLeepy Jim for contacting me.

PM sent.

now for the issue at hand....

The Father was gratious enough to do me a favor and right afterwards a lot of "****" happened including a business issue that cost me LOADS, but that being a fact It's no excuse.

I have been working on all of my "items" I have been abscent from CU since I started my regular job.
Anyway many appoligies to my freind Padre.

Im fropping the item in a Red white and blue box tonight. with a few friends.

0103 8555 7493 1066 2511

Now onto the overly protective New CU member who is sorta a meat head in Modesto.

the exact words are

Dont sing it....

Bring it.....

In other words get in your car and get up here.
I would be glad to have you as a guest. Bring a swiming suit.

If you need directions call me...

EDIT

<PM>

Mike.

[Edited by catman_CU on 7/23/2004 10:13 PM]
I hope not all other moderators at the boards behave like you Hbooker :angry:
You don't seem to set a ver good example do you :(

WOW, he found door #4

"Make up a new screen name posing as a guy from CU and lie AGAIN"

GameLover2004, you never cease to amaze me.

By the way, door number 1 is no longer an option.

My advice to you now is that you should no longer access this site. You can do that on your own or it can be done for you as I'm sure you are already well aware...

Yea, I would think a very public tossing of this looser and all his aliases out of here might be fun. :thumbs:

Mods?............. A little help here?........ Little help?

Geez go away for just a day and look what happens.

I've contacted Rod about it.

Dave

Clean up on aisle five... What a mess.

Just got one thing to say...
It is pretty low to assume someone's identity, post negative comments only for the sake of stirring sh** and causing turmoil and tarnishing the handle of those unknowingly and indirectly involved. Thankfully the handles that were assumed were from familiar folks that've been participating on the various cigar forums for awhile and are known to be straight ahead, good individuals who contribute positively to the online forums. So I hope this will blow over quickly and that the confirmed "thief" in question gets what's coming to him.

Eddie Huerta
aka the real "TheFather"

You know I have kept my two cents out of this thread for quite some time as I really prefer to assume the best of people. You would think GL would try to be a bit more discrete. Unfortunately he did the same thing this week on either CS or CW, and they had to work on banning IP strings..

GL you really did have a lot of people (myself included) that wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt and let you start out new here. I was even willing to let the "no posts" lie about Cwise slide. But creating accounts to try to slander other members is inexcusable.

Don't let the door hit yer arse on the way out bud. Get yourself on some meds - they work wonders.

Matt

Hey Matt,

He voting for Kerry too :sign:

He made some sort of post on CW to that effect.

coventrycat86 said:
Hey Matt,

He voting for Kerry too :sign:

He made some sort of post on CW to that effect.
I usually don't hold a person's ignorance or bleeding heart against them.

Hell I was rather liberal in College myself. Even PJ O'Rourke admits to being a namby pamby leftist when he was young.. ;)

Matt

txmatt said:
Don't let the door hit yer arse on the way out bud. Get yourself on some meds - they work wonders.
See, now wasn't that liberating? :)

The one thing I wondered about during this whole ordeal was that after the board-wide banning of GL, why was he allowed to still be here? I know we're supposed to be tolerant and all, but must we wait until an injustice occurs to one of our own before taking action?

In hindsight, did anybody at CP receive smokes in PIFs /trades/purchases with GL that they now suspect are rebanded? ( I guess the obvious answer is that they all woud be suspect.. )

Also, I think the Scumbag and Bad Trader List posting needs to be updated to reflect Gamelover's latest shenanigans here at CP.

Status
Not open for further replies.