• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gas Prices

I think I can speak for everybody when I say too much. I paid $2.89 locally yesterday and $2.68 in Jersey a few hours ago.

$3.29 atm, if you go somewere where its not reformulated its cheaper around 3.05.

It was $2.84 yesterday here for the cheap stuff. I didnt run by the cheapest place in town so it wouldnt have been lower than $2.81 a gallon for the cheap stuff.

heh when gas reaches more then a cigar then I’ll have some serious pondering to do. I had to run an errand the other day that took 40min, the whole way I was thinking there goes a 12pack.

I topped up the 'Wing day before yesterday and I paid $1.089 CDN / litre. So, with 3.78 Litres to a US gallon, and a 14% exchange rate, that brings it to an equivalent of $3.62 / USG.

Make you guys feel better?? (Still not as much as Europe, I know.)

It's 3.30 here in good old San Diego
3.20 on the Navy base

Where do you fill up? I drive up to Costco off Morena, they usually have the cheapest in town (besides east county but thats a hell of a drive)

Edited to add : Also besides the navy base which you already mentioned

I own a Citgo gas station and i've got my regular at $2.99.
That's about average down here in South Miami.

I can find it for $2.75 for regular here in Tennessee (where most things are cheap) if I really look, but my car takes premium only so I can count on adding $0.20 to that for every gallon. Average today seems to be around $2.85/gallon for regular.

I use diesel, and I'm getting it for $2.83
Wifely Unit© gets gas for $2.75 but I think it dropped a few more pennies sicne we were gone this week.

I topped up the 'Wing day before yesterday and I paid $1.089 CDN / litre. So, with 3.78 Litres to a US gallon, and a 14% exchange rate, that brings it to an equivalent of $3.62 / USG.

Make you guys feel better?? (Still not as much as Europe, I know.)

dang...thanks for all that conversion math...now my head hurts, nerd! :p

Back