• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gas Prices

Both due to heavy government involvement.

I thought the percentage of annual income comparison interesting.

Our current price is $2.85. I went online and the explanation is because of those holding oil stocks are having financial trouble they are getting out and taking what they can get. The report said the oil price expect to remain low through 2014.

On the other hand food pricing is nuts. $1.00 for a single apple?

Pugman1943 said:
Our current price is $2.85. I went online and the explanation is because of those holding oil stocks are having financial trouble they are getting out and taking what they can get. The report said the oil price expect to remain low through 2014.

On the other hand food pricing is nuts. $1.00 for a single apple?
Under $3 really I don't think I have seen that around here in a while.

I paid $2.93 this morning. We are the largest oil producers in the world.

I paid $3.41 per gallon today New Haven. Lowest it's been for a long time.

Still over $3.00 here.   Somehow a lot of the low spikes don't seem to find their way to the Hoosier state.  Our taxes will probably not allow us to go under $3.00.

over $8/gallon here. 1.60 euro/liter. But we get ration cards that bring it down to around $4/gallon.

I paid $3.05 this morning. I've never seen such big differences between towns/counties around the state like I've seen within the last month. I saw $3.56 for regular in other parts of the state today.

It's only under $3 if you pay cash...then it's around $2.99 to $2.97

$2.89 here today in the Heartland.

Edited because autocorrect is stupid!

The Black Cloud said:
$3.69 a gallon.  With a 30 gallon gas tank making trips to get gas is ultra-fun.
Lol I fill my van mostly every other day and it's 35 gallons. I always say to myself "boy I'm glad I'm not paying for this..." Best perk of my job is a company truck and gas card. When gas prices peaked over 4.25 a couple summers ago it was 150+ every fill up.

$3.19 here. I was reading an interesting article on how oil companies here are paying WTI prices for crude but charging Brent Crude prices when it hits the consumer market. I have also heard rumblings about the US exporting domestic crude. Pump price seems kind of high if we have a glut right now.