• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

gatorsmq gets a boner at La Luna.

AHHHHHHHH Too much information!!! I don't even wanna know how you found this out. :0

Yep....I had that boner in my mouth for a long time! :0

Actually the "boner" was a great smoke, thanks Gael! :thumbs:

Gael could clarify this. The cigar was from the Beaner Select line and was about 6.5 or 7" with a 52 ring.

SMOKING NOTES

As I've come to expect from LaLuna it was perfectly constructed and a little less firm than their other sticks. I punched at first but after a few puffs it got really good and I decided to cut off the punched end so I could get even more smoke (which there was lots of after that). It had an easy draw throughout and burned pretty evenly all the way down. The first few puffs were mild but grew into a medium or even a medium-full smoke. The taste was complex but I won't attempt to describe it because I probably won't do a very good job. I would consider this a good "everyday" cigar although I would probably go with a smaller one next time.

All I know is I walked in to La Luna and Gator had Gael's big ol' boner in his mouth.
Not what I expected.

In fact, I was a little jealous. :love:

I fear there may be a lot more BONERS at La Luna Cigars, considering we just received a shipment of Vintage 2002 Trilogy Of Fuertes. :D

These cigars have been aging since 2002. The wrapper and fillers are at least 3 years older. ;)

Gael said:
I fear there may be a lot more BONERS at La Luna Cigars, considering we just received a shipment of Vintage 2002 Trilogy Of Fuertes. :D
I got a Boner just thinking about how good those must be. :love: :thumbs:

Gael said:
These cigars have been aging since 2002. The wrapper and fillers are at least 3 years older. ;)
:0 Cool stuff right there :thumbs: . How often are they available and how long is the waiting line for these :sign: