• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gauging interest in a Pipe Baccy Pass???

Scap

Would anyone be interested in passing some pipe tobacco around?
@CBoukal you mentioned this in the cigar PIF thread.

We could get a box, put some baccy in it and pass it around like a cigar pass, or we could do it like a wish list, or even a PIF type pass.

What say you, my fellow pipers?

I'd love to tag all you pipers, but I don't know who all is active in the hobby, so come one come all.

Odds are I'd be putting in a lot more than I take out. There's no shortage of pipe tobacco in this house after a bought a ton of random jars off Billy years ago. Granted, some of it is likely bone dry.

Odds are I'd be putting in a lot more than I take out. There's no shortage of pipe tobacco in this house after a bought a ton of random jars off Billy years ago. Granted, some of it is likely bone dry.

Bone dry is still smokeable.

Would anyone be interested in passing some pipe tobacco around?
@CBoukal you mentioned this in the cigar PIF thread.

We could get a box, put some baccy in it and pass it around like a cigar pass, or we could do it like a wish list, or even a PIF type pass.

What say you, my fellow pipers?

I'd love to tag all you pipers, but I don't know who all is active in the hobby, so come one come all.
Well that is a cool idea but I know for me, I am just starting so my "stock" is all new stuff that you guys recommended so I am sure you already have it. Maybe we could do a group buy? Not sure if that's even a thing. Do you save much buying in larger quantities and then ship it versus just buying a smaller amount? Or maybe there is few guys on here who have enough they'd be willing to do something similar to a newbie sampler.

I am game for whatever so count me in.

I'm a huge fan of English blends, but am always willing to try anything. A nice VaPer is always high on my list as well....Escudo obviously being one of the top. I've been dabbling more in aromatics, not necessarily goupy heavily cased blends, but something with a nice top note or essence.

How do we want to do this? I've got a ton of stuff I'm willing to send to any of you willing to try something.

I've got some Escudo.
What else piques your interest?

Any interest in doing an actual pass with pipe tobacco? I could start it, I've got a few blends. Should be cheap to ship, so we could even go around a couple times if we want.

Any interest in doing an actual pass with pipe tobacco? I could start it, I've got a few blends. Should be cheap to ship, so we could even go around a couple times if we want.

Yeah I'm definitely interested. I'm actually interested more in putting than taking, but would enjoy finding a few new things to try. I think this would be the best method rather than a bunch of bombs going around. JMHO!

That works for me!
I just don't want to exclude the noobs with limited cellars.

I'd also be willing to put up a list of what I have and see if anyone wants to try any of it.

just thinking out loud, what about a pipe tobacco version of 3 jackasses and a sugar daddy or whatever the group is called here that one guy buys and splits

That works for me!
I just don't want to exclude the noobs with limited cellars.
Yeah, I'm not worried about what they put. Pretty much all I have is fairly aged tobacco, so would enjoy sharing as I don't break the pipes out very often.