• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gawntrail update

Paraphrased but in honor of the 14th anniversary (today) of Rodney King's little problem.

"Why can't y'all just get along?" :sign: :sign: :sign:

Perfect AVB. Quoting a scumbag that took the goverment to the bank for getting a beating he richly deserved is absolutely appropriate here. Absolutely.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Perfect AVB. Quoting a scumbag that took the goverment to the bank for getting a beating he richly deserved is absolutely appropriate here. Absolutely.

NA
[snapback]169587[/snapback]​

Wow.

cigardawg said:
SamClemmons said:

NA
[snapback]169587[/snapback]​

Wow.
[snapback]169595[/snapback]​

About sums up my thoughts as well. ??? :0

You entered 0304 1560 0001 4526 5668
Your item was accepted at 4:15 pm on March 02, 2005 in MORENO VALLEY, CA 92553. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

You entered 0304 1560 0001 4526 7143
Your item was accepted at 4:15 pm on March 02, 2005 in MORENO VALLEY, CA 92553. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Leebo8-9-8 said:
GT, don't bother....I don't trade much anyway and I have no desire to trade with you.

What's done is done. You've broken a trust here by dragging this thing out for so long. Trust is really all there is here, so once you burn that bridge, it's over.

Anything you send will be returned to sender, don't waste your time....
[snapback]169561[/snapback]​

Alright. Fair enough. I'll take this 5er down to March Air Reserve Base here in Moreno Valley, CA and give them to a few Marines I know that are getting ready to cycle back through to Iraq.

M. Gipson

gawntrail said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:
GT, don't bother....I don't trade much anyway and I have no desire to trade with you.

What's done is done. You've broken a trust here by dragging this thing out for so long. Trust is really all there is here, so once you burn that bridge, it's over.

Anything you send will be returned to sender, don't waste your time....
[snapback]169561[/snapback]​

Alright. Fair enough. I'll take this 5er down to March Air Reserve Base here in Moreno Valley, CA and give them to a few Marines I know that are getting ready to cycle back through to Iraq.

M. Gipson
[snapback]169612[/snapback]​

Good idea! :thumbs:

Nice job, Lee! I'd shake your hand but I can see where it's been :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm glad they finally made it into your hands. Again, sorry for the extended delay. Good luck on the move MMM. And CC, good luck on the...........Jaguar fixin' thing you do instead of a 9-5er. :D

M. Gipson