• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

General Cigar Taste Test

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
Is anyone else here doing General's taste-test this time around?

wonder if I can tie them all togeather and make one reg. sized cigar.
:sign:

I am doing it. Have smoked one of the Macanudos and one of the Upmanns so far. But NOyou can't tie em together, LOL

PuroBrat said:
I am doing it. Have smoked one of the Macanudos and one of the Upmanns so far. But NOyou can't tie em together, LOL
that would explain why I could get no taste out of one!
smoked 2 of 'em last night, one was PD tasty for a mini, but the other was like smoking air!

PuroBrat said:
OK Dixie, here is what you do, Learn the secret Handshake and we will let you join the club. :D :thumbs:
I gatherd that is a General Cigar thing, but don't see any references to a tasting on their site other than reviews. ???

Cheers,
Dixie

When you sign up there to be a member, it has a place for you to check the box:

From time to time, General Cigar sends out free cigars to members of our "Taster's Panel". Panel members smoke the cigars, rate them on various criteria and then provide us with their feedback. Would you be interested in becoming a member of our free "Taster's Panel"?

It is in your User Profile on their site.As long as you entered the correct addy, then just check that box, and watc the mail :D

Got mine yesterday. Should take all of 15 minutes to smoke them all! ;)

I hope you guys got in in time, I don't know if they are finished sending out the Minis yet or not. Either way, you'll be in for the next one. :thumbs:

sorry to say you are too late for this one, you will be in the next one tho.
about a week or so before they arrived [to me], you get an e-mail from a site called "e-vite", if you reply that you accept the invitiation, they will arrive in the mail.

:thumbs: