• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

GERMANY HERF - Sept 22, 2011 in Dortmund

yeah! it is a 2 hour drive, I plan on leaving around noon (NLT) drive to the hotel in Bochum and check in, then head into Dortmund for some foods and such.
Going to do a search for some Local B&M's if i get lucky I might get my hands on some good smokes.

Tim

Olaf sent me an email last night, his second in command mistakenly told me that he had been in contact. That was a mistake.

He'd like to know how many people are coming total, so if you guys could help me out so I can answer him I'd be grateful.

Me, Bones and RatStu so 3 in my group.

Tim

I already knew that Tim, I was hoping for some input from Mr. Drew. :)

lol, well fine!!!!

Guys,

Just landed in Heathrow a little while ago. I am doing my very best to be able to confirm in the next little while. It would be great to meet up with some of you guys in Germany.

Best,
JD

Guys,

At this point, unfortunately I cannot commit to the HERF in Germany. I just got to Dortmund, and there was much more on my plate than expected. If time opens up for me, I will be sure to post back. Wurm, I wish things could have worked out differently and I sincerely appreciate the effort that was made.

Best,
JD

Hrm, OK. I sure hope you can make the effort to stop in for at least a little bit on Thursday JD, remember the bar is open until 1:30 in the morning. Tim and the others are driving an awfully long way to be there and it would be a shame if you miss out on meeting them.

Shawn

:(

Shawn, while this is disheartening news indeed, it is to late to cancel my reservations, so no matter I will be there.
Pass on to the cigar club contact that we still look forward to meeting him, and hold out hopes for JD to make it over as well.

I understand the nature of commitments, in my line of work, the unknown and unexpected are the norm, but I still have my fingers crossed

Tim

YEA!!! Thursday!!!

LOL!

Why is the hardest part of the day deciding if I should wash Lucile before I drive her to Dortmund?

Tim

Had an amazing time with the crew from Smoking Rebles!

Sorry no one else could make it out, great guys, good food and drink, and the cigars were dropping like flies!

Tim

Glad to hear you had a good time, Tim. Too bad JD couldn't make it work after the effort that went in, though.

Yeah but we had a good time anyway

It was, can not thank you enough for all the work you put in

No problem bro, it was the least I could do. Just sorry that JD couldn't make it, I think he would have enjoyed himself.

Ok, I will attempt to upload a few pics of the HERF in Dortmund with the Smoking Rebels Cigar Club.

gallery_5446_1520_839349.jpg

Stuart (ratstu) and Olaf

gallery_5446_1520_657704.jpg

Olaf and his Nub....

gallery_5446_1520_453826.jpg

The Guys

So, I hope they re-size.........

Tim

Well, I am the good looking one with the cigar....

From left to right:

Andreas, Stuart (ratstu), Olaf, then the guy that spoke the best English, but I forgot his name, Me, Todd (bones)

I have asked Todd and Stu if they have pics as well.

Tim