• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Get bombed real bad today

stogieman

" Herf King "
Well, I come home from work and beth says that you have 2 packages in the den. Well, I open one of them and it's our brother Joe (siriusstoogie) saying that it's Anthony's (tony-ny) fault but I know Joe is behind this bombing. Thanks a bunch brother and watch your back...... :whistling: :sign: :D

Then I open up the other but I don't recognize the BOTL or the address:

Wade Triplett
Simpsonville, SC 29680

All I know is it's a Yankee hater since it has a Boston Red Sox "B" and the enclosed note states:

" You have been hit by a dirty bomb..... Enjoy the smokes you filthy Yankee fan!!!!! "

I know that there are a number of Yankee haters out there but I didn't realize that there was one in SC. Step up to the plate Red Sox fan as I know where you live....... :cool:

Very nice play...enjoy.

I would remove the address from the post though. ;) :)

Brian

I will have to take the blame for this one....

I sent it from my work address to try to be extra sneaky. :whistling:

I still will BLAME tone-ny :) Enjoy, Bro. Hope you did not mind the hitchhiker! I miss the guys at Schlessinger.

Best,

Joe

I will have to take the blame for this one....

I sent it from my work address to try to be extra sneaky. :whistling:

Thanks a lot Wade for the Sox bomb but this Yankee isn't done by no means. You better watch your back as you won't know what hit ya....... :whistling: :sign: :cool: