• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Get Out Of The Car!"

is it wrong that I am laughing my A$$ off at that idiotic woman's screams of "agony?"

Panatela said:
can you say brutality?
[snapback]198068[/snapback]​

Brutality ?? Bull****...... she took a swing at the other officer.

Or did ya not hear that.... They used a "non-lethal" form of force. If they had put their hands on that woman, Al Sharpton would have been all over it. I saw the interview with her on 20/20 (I think that was the show). She apologized and said she probably went overboard 'cause she was having a bad day.

I will also bet that the next time she is told to get out of the car by a Police Officer, she will comply.

BkCloud114 said:
Panatela said:
can you say brutality?
[snapback]198068[/snapback]​

Brutality ?? Bull****...... she took a swing at the other officer.

Or did ya not hear that.... They used a "non-lethal" form of force. If they had put their hands on that woman, Al Sharpton would have been all over it. I saw the interview with her on 20/20 (I think that was the show). She apologized and said she probably went overboard 'cause she was having a bad day.

I will also bet that the next time she is told to get out of the car by a Police Officer, she will comply.
[snapback]198096[/snapback]​

Good for her. I also hope some other peopel who saw that vid will maybe act smarter if and when they are pulled over.

The funy thing is, often, if you are respectful and calm and obedient, officers will sometimes cut you a break.

You get more flies with honey.....

to heck with that! the PIG was in no danger. She was not a threat to anyone. PIG should be suspended. Too bad she didn't get a GOOD lawyer.

Oh chit, here we go again. BRB got to get the popcorn. :laugh:

Panatela said:
to heck with that! the PIG was in no danger. She was not a threat to anyone. PIG should be suspended. Too bad she didn't get a GOOD lawyer.
[snapback]198191[/snapback]​

Dayum!!! :laugh: Pass me some Rascal :sign:

Where does the Pig comment come from?
You think I should go around and call you a Faggot?
Cause I don't have a problem with that.
Can't you disagree without the Dumbass comments!

Hey look at me, I'm new, Got some flea market guns and like to call Law enforcement pigs! I'm such a big man!

cvmfour said:
Panatela said:
to heck with that!  the PIG was in no danger.  She was not a threat to anyone.  PIG should be suspended.  Too bad she didn't get a GOOD lawyer.

Dayum!!! :laugh: Pass me some Rascal :sign:
[snapback]198199[/snapback]​

:0 1 thing I have noticed is there seems to be more than one active member here that is in law enforcement. Now I am not one to ever go by the station just to say hello by any means BUT I am one who takes my comins when they are due. to call someone a PIG just because they have a job that we may not fully support is most likely the reason some despise them so much(Call them a pig...get tasered...now HE's the A$$hole). I say not fully support because it is not their job or them I do not support it is the laws they are required by definition of their JOB I dont totally agree with. I have no issues with other parts of their jobs because there would be sicko's all over the damn place....

In my experience they do not put the handcuffs as tight if you at least try to be normal. There are some that take the power to their head but for the most part treat them as you would like to be treated and it will be a nice ride to booking :whistling: unless :whistling: you talk your way out of it :cool:

EDIT: All information submitted for your review above are from stories...I will not own up to anything you can not prove :rolleyes:

Panatela HAS to he joking.

Tasers are one of the best things to come along for LE, by many accounts. Not only was the officer fully within his rights to do what he did, he handled the situation with aplomb and a dry sense of humor that rivals even Jerry Briscoe's.

Panatela said:

This is totally uncalled for..... STFU..... you my friend, are an asshole. You have a total of 12 posts and you come here to start flame wars?

Please do not post anymore since it is obvious that you are here for no good reason. This subject has been brought up before by other members both here and on other BBs and you will not win this war.....

Do me a favor.... next time you go scuba diving.... remove the mask and take a DEEP BREATH !!!!!

Panatela said:

Another prick who's a guest and acts like he's at home!

Pay very close attention to my next statement panatela.

Those "pigs" risk their lives everyday to protect scum like you! If not for those fine men and women upholding the laws of this land, you would likely have a very short life. They keep you, your family and property safe and for you to disrespect them in such a way is appalling!

Take your disrespectful attitude and GO AWAY! You are not wanted here!

From Urban Dictonary:

Troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

...my experience is that Troll's that aren't "fed" usually go away and find other fires to pour gas on.

FWIW - B.B.S.

Panatela said:
to heck with that!  the PIG was in no danger.  She was not a threat to anyone.  PIG should be suspended.  Too bad she didn't get a GOOD lawyer.

:rolleyes:

good grief! What a bunch of babies. Sorry about the PIG calling, It was the nicest word I could think of. Tazers are dangerous she could have been seriously harmed. The reason a cop LIKE THE ONE IN THE VIDEO is willing to risk his life is because they are naturally insecure cowards that have a need to push others around. If you ae offended by that comment then it definitly applies to you. The cops I know would do NOT fall into this category and share my sentiment. Too many of them have no secondary degrees and are cocky pri@ks, none of them have dicks. If they were men they would join the military. Truth is they are not tough enough to make it.

I'll leave you babies alone. Go lick each others wounds.

I am not troll. I was appalled by that video. That cop is a PIG and he gives the good ones a bad name in my book. I can't believe no one else shocked. I guess intimidation does work. Just keep hiding behind that badge.

riddance

:laugh: I thought the video was funny as hell. Quit with your crying liberal assed self. If you can't see, via the video, that she was uncooperative with the officer and how big she was, I'd taze her ass too. Hell she deserved it for that loud assed mouth of hers that wouldn't STFU

You sir, will be known as Officer Dubey :sign: . Now go take your vacuum cleaner with the hose attachment back to your room :laugh: