• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Get Out Of The Car!"

Panatela said:
good grief!  What a bunch of babies.  Sorry about the PIG calling, It was the nicest word I could think of.  Tazers are dangerous she could have been seriously harmed.  The reason a cop LIKE THE ONE IN THE VIDEO is willing to risk his life is because they are naturally insecure cowards that have a need to push others around.  If you ae offended by that comment then it definitly applies to you.  The cops I know would do NOT fall into this category and share my sentiment.  Too many of them have no secondary degrees and are cocky pri@ks, none of them have dicks.  If they were men they would join the military.  Truth is they are not tough enough to make it.

I'll leave you babies alone.  Go lick each others wounds.

I am not troll.  I was appalled by that video.  That cop is a PIG and he gives the good ones a bad name in my book.  I can't believe no one else shocked.  I guess intimidation does work.  Just keep hiding behind that badge.

riddance
[snapback]198311[/snapback]​
$HUT THE FU(K UP YOU PIECE OF $H!T!

So LEO's should let people disobey laws? Fu(king troll $h!t!

She was driving WITH A SUSPENDED LICENSE, that is a pretty serious offense :0

She repeatedly DID NOT OBEY the officer's instructions, that right there is another offense.

Panatela, you are wrong and should apoligize to this board. If you do not, I and many others will request that you be banned.

Panatela... You call me a pig. I call you a low class POS. You probably ain't got the balls to say that to my face. I laugh at your ignorance.

cigarsarge said:
Panatela... You call me a pig. I call you a low class POS. You probably ain't got the balls to say that to my face. I laugh at your ignorance.
[snapback]198371[/snapback]​

Ya, that's just plain ignorance. Panatela....unless your out there on the street everyday like Ken and I you need to keep your mouth shut!!!!! Cause you don't know **** about it!!!!

Panatela said:
good grief! What a bunch of babies. Sorry about the PIG calling, It was the nicest word I could think of. Tazers are dangerous she could have been seriously harmed. The reason a cop LIKE THE ONE IN THE VIDEO is willing to risk his life is because they are naturally insecure cowards that have a need to push others around. If you ae offended by that comment then it definitly applies to you. The cops I know would do NOT fall into this category and share my sentiment. Too many of them have no secondary degrees and are cocky pri@ks, none of them have dicks. If they were men they would join the military. Truth is they are not tough enough to make it.

I'll leave you babies alone. Go lick each others wounds.

I am not troll. I was appalled by that video. That cop is a PIG and he gives the good ones a bad name in my book. I can't believe no one else shocked. I guess intimidation does work. Just keep hiding behind that badge.

riddance

Yeah - you say we hide behind a badge... You hide behind a cigar board... And the scary thing is they guy owns guns... Nice...

A dozen or so posts and you're all about talking about cigars. A couple of cigar related posts, some photos of your guns, and then...

Seems you stopped by to cause trouble. By the nature of your post, I can't see how it would be any other way.... Troll...

Rod -
banplz.gif

Thanks.

So...lemme get this straight...If your mom whoops your a$$, can you call her a pig? If your dad whoops your sorry a$$ for not obeying, do you call him a pig?

It's funny what 25 years of pure liberal crap can do to mainstream thinking. I can't believe that someone is actually taking sides with the offender, not the officer. It's like taking sides with the Devil himself IMO...

Panatela said:
good grief! What a bunch of babies. Sorry about the PIG calling, It was the nicest word I could think of. Tazers are dangerous she could have been seriously harmed. The reason a cop LIKE THE ONE IN THE VIDEO is willing to risk his life is because they are naturally insecure cowards that have a need to push others around. If you ae offended by that comment then it definitly applies to you. The cops I know would do NOT fall into this category and share my sentiment. Too many of them have no secondary degrees and are cocky pri@ks, none of them have dicks. If they were men they would join the military. Truth is they are not tough enough to make it.

I'll leave you babies alone. Go lick each others wounds.

I am not troll. I was appalled by that video. That cop is a PIG and he gives the good ones a bad name in my book. I can't believe no one else shocked. I guess intimidation does work. Just keep hiding behind that badge.

riddance

Good God is this another "Information Systems Analyst" who hides behind the internet and posts judgements about other people....

Hey Panatela....... Shut The Fuçk Up.... you piece of $hit

Hey Rod..... could we get a "Ban" on this one.... surely he is here just to stir crap

Panatela said:
good grief!  What a bunch of babies.  Sorry about the PIG calling, It was the nicest word I could think of.  Tazers are dangerous she could have been seriously harmed.  The reason a cop LIKE THE ONE IN THE VIDEO is willing to risk his life is because they are naturally insecure cowards that have a need to push others around.  If you ae offended by that comment then it definitly applies to you.  The cops I know would do NOT fall into this category and share my sentiment.  Too many of them have no secondary degrees and are cocky pri@ks, none of them have dicks.  If they were men they would join the military.  Truth is they are not tough enough to make it.

I am not troll.  I was appalled by that video.  That cop is a PIG and he gives the good ones a bad name in my book.  I can't believe no one else shocked.  I guess intimidation does work.  Just keep hiding behind that badge.

riddance

A good friend of mine is a police officer; he is a former USMC officer as well as a college graduate, and nothing you stated applies to him in. I find your views to be abhorrent.

Geez BK and the rest of you... would ya quit talking about banning the poor guy... Half the fun around here is burning these guys down. Everybody knows he doesn't know what he's talking about and is one of those low brow types so he's no threat to anyone. We don't need no steenking moderator (sorry Todd) to sort out this weasel.

NA

moki said:
Panatela said:

riddance

A good friend of mine is a police officer; he is a former USMC officer as well as a college graduate, and nothing you stated applies to him in. I find your views to be abhorrent.
[snapback]198544[/snapback]​
OMG! Moki got off the fence for a few seconds. Buwahahahahahahahahaha.

NA

Ban the troll. Regardless of opinion the way it was voiced is out of line and unncessary.

Although I didnt think the tazing was called for she didn't obey a single request and was way out of line. I totally understand that officers can't wait until a bad situation happens before acting and she was going in that direction so why wait?

Normally, I am all for officers being pro-active in these situations, but this video makes me think. I certainly feel for these guys that are on patrol, God knows what kind of situation they are walking into with every traffic stop they make. This situation was a judgement call, and I think this officer used bad judgement.

Brutality ?? Bull****...... she took a swing at the other officer.

Maybe my monitor needs calibrating, but I don't know how you can see if she took a swing at either of them. I certainly can't.

In any case, he announced his intent to use his tazer on her before she supposedly took a swing at someone, so it's a moot point. The officer decided to use his tazer. Why? Because she wouldn't get out of her car? Wouldn't put her phone down? That seems excessive to me. Bad judgement on his part, from what we can see and know. Perhaps there was more to it, but we can't know that.

Did he draw his weapon? Or was it the tazer? She made reference to a gun. In either case, I have always been taught (as a civilian) to never draw a weapon unless I need to use it, to avoid escalation. Does this not apply to LEOs? What is the LEO doctrine on threatening someone with a weapon versus using it?

Also, driving with a suspended license, broken windshield, etc, is a civil, not a criminal offense, correct? Can you really be arrested and booked like a criminal for a broken windshield? For not wearing a seatbelt? Again, there are plenty of officers on the board, someone please clarify this.

AS I said, without knowing more, this seems to me like a judgement call. And it looks like bad judgement on his part.

Let the POS troll stick around, we need to use him to set an example that smartmouth little ****ing kids get what the get when they come in here with diarrhea of the mouth.

Keep talking Panatela chump

JimK said:
Normally, I am all for officers being pro-active in these situations, but this video makes me think. I certainly feel for these guys that are on patrol, God knows what kind of situation they are walking into with every traffic stop they make. This situation was a judgement call, and I think this officer used bad judgement.

Brutality ?? Bull****...... she took a swing at the other officer.

Maybe my monitor needs calibrating, but I don't know how you can see if she took a swing at either of them. I certainly can't.

In any case, he announced his intent to use his tazer on her before she supposedly took a swing at someone, so it's a moot point. The officer decided to use his tazer. Why? Because she wouldn't get out of her car? Wouldn't put her phone down? That seems excessive to me. Bad judgement on his part, from what we can see and know. Perhaps there was more to it, but we can't know that.

Did he draw his weapon? Or was it the tazer? She made reference to a gun. In either case, I have always been taught (as a civilian) to never draw a weapon unless I need to use it, to avoid escalation. Does this not apply to LEOs? What is the LEO doctrine on threatening someone with a weapon versus using it?

Also, driving with a suspended license, broken windshield, etc, is a civil, not a criminal offense, correct? Can you really be arrested and booked like a criminal for a broken windshield? For not wearing a seatbelt? Again, there are plenty of officers on the board, someone please clarify this.

AS I said, without knowing more, this seems to me like a judgement call. And it looks like bad judgement on his part.
[snapback]198578[/snapback]​

How is the officer supposed to know why she won't get out of the car?
She could have had a weapon in there.

Bill

Although the cop seemed to be justified. I did not find this video funny and I wasn't able to enjoy my cigar while I watched it. The bitch was pretty stupid though.

I think the point here is obvious. He decides she needs to get out of the car. We need to give him the bene on that one; he knows he's being videotaped and he knows what justification he has procedurally.

If he had bodily reached in and forced her out of the car, he is putting himself and her in a precarious position; his holster is within her reach; they could end up on the ground; she may grip something inside the car awkwardly and end up with something twisted, strained, torn, and/or broken. The potential exists for lots of stuff to go wrong.

With the taser, he doesn't have to put himself in bodily contact with her. The heath effects of being tased are negligible. It's a win/win.

I don't think the matter is even disputable.

Lumberg said:
I think the point here is obvious. He decides she needs to get out of the car. We need to give him the bene on that one; he knows he's being videotaped and he knows what justification he has procedurally.

If he had bodily reached in and forced her out of the car, he is putting himself and her in a precarious position; his holster is within her reach; they could end up on the ground; she may grip something inside the car awkwardly and end up with something twisted, strained, torn, and/or broken. The potential exists for lots of stuff to go wrong.

With the taser, he doesn't have to put himself in bodily contact with her. The heath effects of being tased are negligible. It's a win/win.

I don't think the matter is even disputable.
[snapback]198722[/snapback]​

Great post and I agree. Once she decided to resist arrest the officer has to be concerned with his safety in making the arrest and this was the best option for both himself and for the women. Who knows what the outcome would have been if he drew his weapon or forced her out of the car.

It was the second officer that entered the passenger side that she allegedly took a swing at and would explain why you can't see. Also, I've witnessed several people get tased and I have been stunned before and this lady was being ridiculous. She was still screaming when she was on her feet. She was a nut.

Back