• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting married! :)

Congrats! :) I got married there 3 years ago myself. Whereabouts are you thinking of doing it? Thought of any reception afterwards or just low key type of thing? I've been to 3 weddings there in the last 3 years (we started a trend apparantly), 2 of them were at the same place, 1 was not. If you want any thoughts on my experiences, shoot me a pm.

Congrats! :) I got married there 3 years ago myself. Whereabouts are you thinking of doing it? Thought of any reception afterwards or just low key type of thing? I've been to 3 weddings there in the last 3 years (we started a trend apparantly), 2 of them were at the same place, 1 was not. If you want any thoughts on my experiences, shoot me a pm.
Thanks, brother! We will be getting married at Little Chapel of the Flowers and it'll be on 11/6.....already screwed up the date :p

Jeffrey L.

It's ok to screw it up now, but you better not do it ever again! Congrats again bro.

Looks pretty cool! Congrats again! :)

Good luck on the next chapter in your life. There are a lot worse places than Vegas to get hitched.

Have fun
Bob

Good luck on the next chapter in your life. There are a lot worse places than Vegas to get hitched.

Have fun
Bob
Thanks, Bob! I may just have to break down and pack some of those HTF's you just hooked me up with :cool:

Jeffrey L.

Congratulations Jeff. Don't let all the haters jade ya, marriage is pretty cool.

Congrats Jeffery!

Let us know if the old ball a chain will release you the day before and we will join you for your celebratory pre-wedding smoke!;)

PJ

Congratulations Jeffrey! I proposed after about three years. It's a good amount of time to really get to know someone, especially if you've had some major ups and downs along the way. I wish you all the best!

Congrats Jeffery!

Let us know if the old ball a chain will release you the day before and we will join you for your celebratory pre-wedding smoke!;)

PJ

I just might take you up on that offer, brother! We'll be getting in Friday around 3pm, then are being taken around town to get our license and go over things. Maybe either Friday evening, or Saturday morning around 10am or so?

I will keep you posted!

Jeffrey L.

Congratulations Jeffrey! I proposed after about three years. It's a good amount of time to really get to know someone, especially if you've had some major ups and downs along the way. I wish you all the best!
Thank you, Gavin! I really appreciate it :thumbs:

Jeffrey L.

Congrats on the wedding! It's good that you got to experience the ups and downs before the marriage, that will make the bond that much stronger.

I wish you and your bride to be the best!

Congrats on the wedding! It's good that you got to experience the ups and downs before the marriage, that will make the bond that much stronger.

I wish you and your bride to be the best!
That's really nice of you to say, Jeff! Thank you so much :D

Jeffrey L.

If you ever make it to detroit, let me know and we can get together. :) As for ups and downs, I think everyone pretty much has those. Until you walk home (while the other one drives) or you throw stuff or break stuff....well anyways...what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! ;) :D

If you ever make it to detroit, let me know and we can get together. :) As for ups and downs, I think everyone pretty much has those. Until you walk home (while the other one drives) or you throw stuff or break stuff....well anyways...what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! ;) :D

I genuinely appreciate the invitation, brother...hope to take you up on that some day soon! I was just in Lansing last month, visiting another brother for a few days!

As for the rest of your post.......thanks for the laugh(s)!!! :laugh:

Jeffrey L.

Lansing? Have to watch out for those Michigan State folks! :p

If you make it during the summer, we can have a bbq. Hell, soul puppy makes it around on occasion...maybe he could come too...if his wife takes the cuffs off him. :sign:

Congrats RyJ!
Don't let these guys freak you out. I married my HS prom date back in 1983 and to this day she still doesn't hate me! :sign:

Lansing? Have to watch out for those Michigan State folks! :p

If you make it during the summer, we can have a bbq. Hell, soul puppy makes it around on occasion...maybe he could come too...if his wife takes the cuffs off him. :sign:

LOL, I was just thinking 'man, sucks to be Jon', but then just realized that that'll probably be the case for ME next year too!! Still weird saying it......"I'll be married".

Jeffrey L.

Congrats RyJ!
Don't let these guys freak you out. I married my HS prom date back in 1983 and to this day she still doesn't hate me! :sign:

WOW! That's not something that many people can say, especially these days! Congrats to you as well, brother! That's a pretty awesome thing!

Jeffrey L>

WOW! That's not something that many people can say, especially these days! Congrats to you as well, brother! That's a pretty awesome thing!

Jeffrey L>

Thanks Jeffrey. My wife deserves the bulk of the credit, trust me! :D