• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting Your Feet Wet Pass #4

ironpeddler said:

Sorry, my post above was inaccurate about not taking 44.  I haven't changed any of my puts and takes.  I'm taking 5 (missing Illusione Rothschilde), 39 (AF King B) and 47 (LFD Chisel).

Thanks for responding Tom. I'll adjust things accordingly.

I'd still like to know who has #37... ;)

37) Casa Magna Robusto P-ironpeddler T-ncast2523. This isn't correct? Or Am I missing something?

whylieineedacigar said:

Sorry, my post above was inaccurate about not taking 44.  I haven't changed any of my puts and takes.  I'm taking 5 (missing Illusione Rothschilde), 39 (AF King B) and 47 (LFD Chisel).

Thanks for responding Tom. I'll adjust things accordingly.

I'd still like to know who has #37... ;)

37) Casa Magna Robusto P-ironpeddler T-ncast2523. This isn't correct? Or Am I missing something?

May be...look at Steve's P&Ts

vortex said:
P: Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic Robusto

CI 123.99/20=6.20
Holts 133.95/20=6.70
Smoke Inn 119.95/20=6.00

Avg $6.30

T: 37) Casa Magna Robusto $6.00

It seems it was 'Taken' by two members...Nick first and then Steve again. I'm trying to figure out what Steve did take if in fact Nick took it prior to him. Or maybe Nick took a different cigar and just posted it incorrectly. It happens in almost every Pass and we just have to figure it out. 

Maybe one of them took the Illusione by mistake and that would explain why it was missing.
By the way, I reconfirmed with Ed last night that he is ready and will send on Monday.

vortex said:

Thanks Gary.

So gentlemen, who has it?
I smoked it already! :p

:laugh: ...Well, sounds like Steve got it, so what the heck did Nick take? 

BTW, what did you think of it? That was from the 'Cigar of the Year' batch from 2008. Never quite understood what all the hoopla was about myself.  

llwydtp said:
Maybe one of them took the Illusione by mistake and that would explain why it was missing.
By the way, I reconfirmed with Ed last night that he is ready and will send on Monday.

Is the Pass packed up already Tom?...if not, can you go through the cigars and figure this out before sending it to Ed? 

It is already packed up but I went through every stick and reconciled with the list and #5 (the Illusione) was the only cigar unaccounted for. Coincidentally, I had already decided to take that one and am OK with leaving it that way and then all if the remaining cigars are correct. The only other discrepancy was two cigar numbers were reversed that I posted previously..

I should have added that I am more than happy to open it back up and go through again to make sure.

llwydtp said:
It is already packed up but I went through every stick and reconciled with the list and #5 (the Illusione) was the only cigar unaccounted for. Coincidentally, I had already decided to take that one and am OK with leaving it that way and then all if the remaining cigars are correct. The only other discrepancy was two cigar numbers were reversed that I posted previously..

Weird. I'm going to send you a few of those Illusiones from the box I have. 

Thanks for all your help Tom...great job.  :thumbs:

Package received and many thanks. I saw an unbanded stick, is that intended to be a blind??

In other news, the pass should be at Ed's house today. Tracking number:

1ZV8964A0380686411

http://tinyurl.com/lr5y7zn

I'm confused! I looked but couldn't find it. I will check again but if he says he had and smoked it I must have made a mistake!

Yea, I do in fact have the Illusione. I apologize for this mix up, as stated in my initial post my laptop was broken at the time and I had to do everything on my phone. I must have forgot to change it.

Are the values still ok?

Sorry again for adding a headache into this!

ncast2523 said:
Yea, I do in fact have the Illusione. I apologize for this mix up, as stated in my initial post my laptop was broken at the time and I had to do everything on my phone. I must have forgot to change it.

Are the values still ok?

Sorry again for adding a headache into this!
No worries Nick. Spell out that P&T so I can adjust the cigar list. We'll figure out the dollars later.
llwydtp said:
Package received and many thanks. I saw an unbanded stick, is that intended to be a blind?
Yeah. Smoke it and tell us what you think it is.

I have received the pass from Tom.

I posted a note to Mike Tovarez on CP yesterday and did not hear back. Just sent him an email to be sure he is ready to receive. Since the box is a good size and he has an apartment address I want to be sure all is well with that before shipping.

I am in the process of updating the pricing, but ready to ship tomorrow if I hear back from him.

Pugman1943 said:

I posted a note to Mike Tovarez on CP yesterday and did not hear back. Just sent him an email to be sure he is ready to receive. Since the box is a good size and he has an apartment address I want to be sure all is well with that before shipping.

I am in the process of updating the pricing, but ready to ship tomorrow if I hear back from him.
Thanks Ed...don't forget to post your Puts & Takes!

I'm ready and waiting for this one. Glad I get to be apart of my first pass on CP finally. I think I really have the puts and takes to play well. Look forward to getting the box. Thanks y'all for hosting/playing.

Pugman1943 said:

Thanks again! Message received, I responded, and I'm ready. :D

Pugman1943 said:

Ed, post your those P&Ts...don't be shy now!