• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

I would also like to be a part of it. I to was involved in the Hot potato. Not sure if that counts more as a bombed or a pass.

Best Regards
Don

I would be honored to be part of this if you'll have me #2.

It's about time Clint!! :D

Way to step up Brian! I'll probably get one going as well when cooler weather comes round. Hopefully I'll have some smokes by then. :laugh: :whistling:

Another pass...holy crap #2, why don't you become a missionary to Africa, much less work :sign: :laugh:

Very nice play #2.

LOL....I still have about two months to relax before this one starts up! :laugh:

CONTEST TIME!
First contest for a pass spot is open now. All you have to do is be the closest in time and date (EST) on my 2925th post and you're automatically in. 1 guess per person with no edits! Guesses must be in by Tuesday the 22nd @6pm EST. Good luck people!

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to bounce ANYONE from this pass due to asshattery!

Wow! I'm quite surprised to have been invited to this, but I'me excited! Thanks so much for the invite, I've gotta start reading up, and beefing up my collection a bit so I can get some good puts in :). Thanks again!

I would like to get it on this one if possible. I have not done a pass but this looks like a great one to try first! Thanks for arranging this!

Brian,

Thanks for the invitation to participate. Look's like a great group of BOTL's so far!

Bill