• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

Wives, they never get it. Mine says I am working harder on figuring out values of cigars than I did on college Calc. Test

I set the alarm on my phone for 3:20. Woke up and went to the wifes pc cause she turned mine off in the bedroom...grrr! lol But hers was up. Posted in another thread to be sure I would be able to hit 3:30 on the button and by that time it was 3:29. I went to this thread and as soon as the time flipped...I clicked add reply. :)

Was fairly easy other than the wife waking up wondering what the heck I was doing, lol...and thinking I was crazy. But its all good! :)

Thank you for the opportunity! I am glad I am able to be part of this. :)
Now wasn't that easy enough?

Welcome aboard Anthony :thumbs:

How did you do it?...did you set the alarm or stay awake all night?...let us all know :cool:

Jonesy...I guess this package makes a visit to just North of Detroit :laugh:
...at least she didn't think you were e-mailing a girlfriend! :laugh: :laugh:

All right congratulations to everyone that made it in so far ! :thumbs:

I was going to start assessing the cigars in the Pass but it appears I may be one of the last one's in line since I'm so geographically close to Jonesy. ;):)

Ok I'd like to nominate enerjay to fill one of the open spots! ;)

OK Maybe this will get JEFF to come out....

The BOX

IMG_5165.jpg

The Packaging.

IMG_5166.jpg

The cigars.

IMG_5168.jpg

IMG_5170.jpg

THE END !!! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

bluespass.jpg

Brazilla does have a motive and it’s this. I’ve been urged, by more than one person here, to hurry up and get my post count up to 100 so I can be eligible for jonsey’s newbie pass. Conversely, I’ve been posting a lot of…ataboys, Welcome from Irving Texas, and Man those look tasty’s !nothing more, nothing less. The last thing I would want to do is stir up any $hit. From my point of view, the only thing I’m guilty of is miss-spelling incompetence. Guess my spellcheck wasn’t working that day.
First things first, post whoring just to make a newbie pass is not the reason to post, Secondly, you offended some people by using the trolling picture after Dale's comment, which you have yet to apologize. Thirdly, there is a big red rule stated above that says,

You may not join a pass unless you have been an active member, in good standing, for at least the past 3 months of joining CP
By the time the pass starts, you will only have 2 months in at CP so you were already disqualified from the pass.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to bounce ANYONE from this pass due to asshattery!

Lastly, because of your actions and your "no content" posting to try to make it into the pass, you wouldn't have made it past the above statement.

Edit to say that I just saw your post where you apologized to CP in general and rectified the situation with Dale. That being said, you still wouldn't qualify for the pass because of your lack of tenure.

Looks like you need a re edit there jonesy, turns out he apologized to the board but told dale he was wrong in a pm, and only apologized because he felt forced to.

Looks like you need a re edit there jonesy, turns out he apologized to the board but told dale he was wrong in a pm, and only apologized because he felt forced to.
I'm not worried about it. I just posted what I saw and he's still not eligible for the pass, so it's of no consequence to me.

I'm not worried about it. I just posted what I saw and he's still not eligible for the pass, so it's of no consequence to me.

Yep, dude's a dickweed and I wouldn't trust him with a pass. AND fockers who can't distinguish between your and you're should be scrutinized as well!

The Clock is Ticking on You Left Side B/SOTL that live in the Mountain or Pacific Time Zones.....

TICK....TOCK....
RoosterClock.jpg

TICK....TOCK....

TICK....TOCK....

TICK....TOCK....

The first person to make a post AFTER 6:30AM EDT this Friday morning is in. But no later than 6:45AM EDT

The Clock is Ticking on You Left Side B/SOTL that live in the Mountain or Pacific Time Zones.....

TICK....TOCK....
RoosterClock.jpg

TICK....TOCK....

TICK....TOCK....

TICK....TOCK....

The first person to make a post AFTER 6:30AM EDT this Friday morning is in. But no later than 6:45AM EDT

Are people from the Central time zone excluded? :(

D'oh!! I was hoping you wouldn't say that. Good luck on your pass. If you do another one down the line I won't try to jump in so late next time.

Back