• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gettysburg Saint Patrick's Day HERF

BrewMeister

The Titus Pullo of CP
What: St Patty's Day HERF
When: 16 March 2008 starts @ 1330 hours Due to waining attendance and the problem at the UCC this HERF is cancelled till further notice - Sorry for any inconvenience.
Where: Union Cigar Club, (UCC) "TBD" - Gettysburg, PA
Who: Any and all BOTL
Why: For a good time!

FYI- The UCC serves non-alcoholic beverages only. So it is BYOB if you want liquor.

Please post in this thread if you are planning on attending so we can get some sort of count.

Very much looking forward to it gentleman. :) I am going to try to pick up a bottle of that Glenmorangie, Quinta Ruban Single Malt Scotch as I know we all enjoyed it last time. :) See ya there!!

Don

Count me in.
It will be good to see all you fellows again! :)
Blessings!
Dave

I MIGHT be able to make... let's see what persuasive arguments Dsav can throw at me this time hahaha.
Chris

What is up with you PA boys getting together on Sunday's. You know I have to go to church. :whistling: But for you Tim I am going to try to make this one. Can I bring beer?

What is up with you PA boys getting together on Sunday's. You know I have to go to church. :whistling: But for you Tim I am going to try to make this one. Can I bring beer?

It is expected!

Unfortunately I will be on my way back from Texas. Going down there for work and staying over a few days to visit my Dad.

Alright Dennis! Looking forward to it. We can hold a church service during the HERF if you need us to! :whistling:

Alright Dennis! Looking forward to it. We can hold a church service during the HERF if you need us to! :whistling:

Yup, Dave will be there! :laugh:

I checked and I have to pick the Shorter Half up at the airport that day. She is coming back from a conference in Orlando.

If we REALLY need church in the P.M. I can bring a bible. :D
But, like most others who go to church, I will be going in the A.M. before the gathering in the P.M. :p

Damn! Not sure if I'll be able to make this one. I am scheduled to work that day, but I'll see if I can switch with someone. I won't know until a couple days before the event, unfortunately. I'll see what I can do!