• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ginseng's Been Busy

cigardawg

Well, I just spent the last few days in Northern Virginia doing some training. I spend 2 1/2 hours driving home in the rain yesterday and get home kind of all wound up. Grab a drink and start sifting through the mail...a package. Not thinking, I rip the little pull tab and, yep, you guessed it, KABLOOEY, right in the face. Luckily, I did not spill any of the Black Maple Hill bourbon that I was sipping, but I did loose some more hair (those that know me realize how traumatic this it :p ). Black-faced and grinning like a little kid, I sift through the goodies...

Wilkey, WOW, what a nice selection. I think I have only smoked one or two of those in the package. I can't wait to start trying them. This was a very well thought-out bombing run. No carpet bomb here...strategic, precision strike.

Thank You, My Friend. It is very much appreciated.

Once again, another nice play by wilkey, He has been bombing people all over the place.

Good job Wilkey, destroy them all!

Brian

Actions like these is what makes Cigarpass such a great place!!

Scot,

It's my pleasure! I truly enjoy reading your reviews here and on other sites and I feel I've learned quite a bit from doing so.

Wilkey

PS. Scot's got a well-educated palate so no junk for him. Moontrance Maduro LE "Umbertos's Stash" :p

Nice Wilkey!
You've been a busy man!
Scot is a deserving BOTL!
His discriminate palate will truly love the Limitado Moontrances! :p

-Rob