• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

girl that smokes

yes :blush:

Hahaha!

Depends on how much, I guess...
(this is starting to go down the wrong path...)

I mean, as long as she doesn't smoke more than I do!
And, if she has some good smokes so we can trade/share...

Funny that you ask...I recently met someone that does.
Kinda refreshing to met a girl that smokes...and a girl that can appreciate it!

my girlfriend i got smoking cao flavored then i moved her up to montecristo whites and now cao camroon and an occasional VSG.. i think its hot but we get weird looks sometimes.. Though shes miles away from the full-bodied smokes i prefer

My inital response would be "Hey that's pretty cool" and then let rest of her determine my overall opinon.

I've always appreciated women who venture out into "men only" arenas.....That is unless she was it doing only to show off instead of for the true love or enjoyment of the activity.

I have two daughters who played tackle football when they were younger.....I only pulled them when the boys got a lot bigger and stronger than they were. I found it very funny when my daughter made a good tackle (she play DE) and the other team would say, "HEY YOU GOT TACKLED BY A GIRL!" and the guy would say, "DID NOT!" and then he noticed the pony tail...... :laugh:

Priceless.....

Now the oldest is getting ready to start Nursing School and the other one is an All District Volleyball Player entering her Junior Year. Dad's hoping for a scholarship.....

Great Question Chew.... :thumbs:

I think it's great to see em' moke em'. A lot of you know that I frequent Schlesinger's Cigar Bar and it's normal to see women smoking ceegars in there........

My lady smokes cigars. It is cool to go out on the porch and both burn down a cigar. Her tastes are similar to mine, so we can often smoke a cigar of the same brand and compare w/ each other. With a little one on the way, she had to take a break from cigars. I miss my smoking buddy, but after she is done w/ nursing, I am sure we will go out and fire up a really nice cigar to celebrate.

Emo

I guess I'm knda old fashioned. My wife neither smokes or drinks. I like it that way. She does have bad habits,though. Oreos, Chocolates, and Nestles Quick. :laugh:

Doc.

Cigars...ok. Pole...better. :laugh:
I think it would be cool if my wife smoked with me from time to time, but she kicked cigarettes a few years ago and wouldn't want her to start smoking again in any form.

I think anyone who wants to enjoy a stick should do so. I don't necessarily find it attractive or unattractive.

Though I can gaurantee you the Mrs. won't be joining me for a smoke when I get back home, lol.

My wife smokes cigars with me as well. She has a fantastic palate and it is a lot of fun to sit and compare cigars, talk about the flavors, and share in the whole experience. No light bodied cigars or flavors for her...she likes her Island smokes, Opus, and Padron 1964/1926s. :thumbs:

Hmm I’m kinda funny this way but I don’t really like them smoking cigarettes. Gars are cool with me though. I guess because gar’s are occasional and you don’t have to get your fix. Well most people don’t have to get there fix. I dunno about some of you.

Mine smokes only cigars and her tastes are expensive. She is on a PSD no4 spin currently and it might make me broke. I taught her how to exhale slowly through the nose, which was pretty cool. I love my fiancee, even if she didn't smoke. The only thing that would bother me would be if she smoked cigs, as that smell really bothers me.

To me it all depends on why she is smoking. Does she really enjoy the smoke, or is she doing to look cool or stand out from the crowd to get noticed. That I cannot stand. There nothing that pisses me off more than being at a cigar bar and a gal comes over and asks for a cigar, hangs out at the bar for awhile then on her way out drops it in an ashtray.

Now if my wife were to smoke because she enjoys cigars then that would be different, too bad she doesn't..

Depends on what she's smoking.

That was my first thought too.

In a trip to DC last weekend, we spent a night in Shelly's back room where I saw a few ladies smoking Panatellas, small Coronas or one I think had a Lonsdale. I thought it looked kinda sexy (first time I'd ever seen women smoke cigars).

Then the next day I was at JR's in DC, and this girl behind the counter fired up what looked like a Toro. Didn't have nearly the same effect (and she wasn't hard to look at either).