• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

girl that smokes

postpics.gif

this IS a pretty interesting question...

...for some of the replies, I never would have thought about them...

Good question Raph8erxxx...and do you really hate Rap?

i guess a girl smoking would be hot, but for serious attractiveness it would require background knowledge of why. does she do it as a hobby. does she do it around me? and most importantly can she blow smoke rings.

i guess a girl smoking would be hot, but for serious attractiveness it would require background knowledge of why. does she do it as a hobby. does she do it around me? and most importantly can she blow smoke rings.

:sign:

I guessed your age just by reading this post.

Just look at the response to this post! I think most cigar smoking men are attracted to cigar smoking women for a variety of reasons. But the reality of it may be somewhat different than the fantasy - usually is! :p

Where's Wilkey's muse when you need her! :)

this IS a pretty interesting question...

...for some of the replies, I never would have thought about them...

Good question Raph8erxxx...and do you really hate Rap?
not at all actually i listen to rap most of the time.. I have just had that username forever and never changed it/

Threadjack: ON

Rap music is a contradiction in terms. However, like digging through shit, every once in a while, you find a gem but it usually isn’t worth the effort to begin with.

Threadjack: OFF

Yup, I lucked out too and the wife smokes cigars :love: ....they are pipe tobacco Blackstone Cherrys but it's all good.

She will occasionally smoke something I pick out for her, but she still likes the pipe tobacco flavored stuff.

A couple of friends of mine and I have had discussions similar to this idea in a general sense (is it important for a GF to have similar interests?). I personally think it's a huge plus to date women that have a few hobbies in common, while my friends think it's nothing at all important. I'd like to say my opinion is better, but they're all dating at the moment and I'm single...so maybe I need to rethink my philosophies on dating! :laugh:

If shes smoking with me (sharing), and only every once in a while, i find it very "hot". But a girl that smokes on her own, and more then 2-3 times a week i find unattractive.

Cigarettes- disgusting either way..

Most defintely! I enjoy AVB's "Cigar Girls" on a weekly basis.

C&R

Thats just nasty
I dont know if I think it is attractive, I guess I can go either way. But if she is your gf/wife then I think it is awesome why not share something that is as awesome as the addiction of cigars.

Why are you quoting my "Threadjack: OFF" ? What is the point you are trying to make?

You said "Thread-jack Off"

Jack-off----I'm just an idiot :)

Apparently you have to be an immature child and have your mind in the gutter to get it, oh well I guess I am those things.

Threadjack: ON

Rap music is a contradiction in terms. However, like digging through shit, every once in a while, you find a gem but it usually isn’t worth the effort to begin with.

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: