• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Give To Your Buddies - Double Box Pass

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
Ok, anyone that was in Vern's "KaBoom Bombs Away Pass" knows what this is all about.  There will be TWO boxes in this pass.  One will be just like any other regular box pass - you take some, you put some, you pass it on.  The other box will be crammed full of cigars that, when it arrives to you, are ALL YOURS!  That's right, you take every stinkin' cigar in the box, but then you have the dubious task of re-loading completely full for the next person on the list.
The regular box will have standard rules (ISOM in, ISOM out.  Put in an equal or greater number then you take out.  Etc)
The Gift Box has just two rules
1.  (goes without saying)  NO DOG ROCKETS
2.  Send out better then what you expected to get.

This box pass will protected by CPI.  If you ever plan to start a pass, JOIN NOW.  There's a link at the top of the page - click on it for more information!

Got it?

Good

First ten people in get to play

Dave  

Oh yeah, like in Vern's pass, the order of the pass will be randomly chosen by my girlfriend (names out of a hat kinda thing)

All right Shadow - You're the first! I've been in a couple of passes with you already. It's great to have you in this one.

Dave :cool:

Glad to have you on board Horse.
That's three so far. It's filling up pretty fast...

Alright Mike & Dave, I've added youto the list.

This is building up quickly. Perhaps I should hold it open for 15?

Hi everyone, I just found out that I need to go out of town this weekend.  So I'll officially close the pass friday at noon CST.   Whoever gets in at or before 1200, is in.  Whoever comes at 1201  (sorry, can't use colons in the time, it makes a face) and says "is there room?"  is out of luck.  Sorry, but I need some time to gather my stuff for the weekend.  I'll have my girlfriend arrange the order probably on monday, so everything should be ready to go and in the mail on tuesday.
I've been thinking about the contents of the passing box, I'd like to go with a little "higher-end" cigars.  I've got some PAM's, Opus X's, various hemmingway's, maybe even an ISOM or two, etc.  I'll post an official inventory later today or tomorrow.  Hope this helps everyone.

Oh yeah, if anyone has been in my last couple of passes, you know how organized they are.  One numbered baggie for every single cigar, meticulous inventory records and all that.  Don't worry, I'll supply a LOT of baggies for this.  

I'm really starting to get excited about this one.

Woo Hoo!
Dave :thumbs:

Back