• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Give To Your Buddies - Double Box Pass

OH man, don't joke about turkey's like that.  I was already gifted a turkey this year.  24 lbs for the 4 people (including myself) that we'll be having for dinner!!!!

Otherwise, next time I'm in a pass with you, if you're after me - I'll toss in a extra or two specifically for you.

Thanks buddy - this couldn't have happened without your idea.

Dave  :D

Joke ?

You better have A LOT of room in your hummi... :cool:
Glad to have you use the formula.

Should I be building barracades or something like that?
:sign: :D :sign: :D :sign:

Ya might want to have a handtruck handy brother.....
Closer yet..... :cool:

You did realize that the "#3B" in my address means I'm on the THIRD FLOOR, didn't you?

:sign:

Did you send it UPS? I don't have any info on the delivery confirmation number I supplied. I suppose if it's REALLY heavy and you sent it UPS, I can tell the driver to bring it up instead of going down to meet him. At least he's paid to get a hernia! :p

I can't wait!
Dave :sign:

Sent by UPS and here is todays tracking info.
1Z 944 185 03 3854 846 9

In Transit
Sched. Delivery: Nov 29, 2001
Shipped to: PALATINE, IL, US
Service Type: GROUND

Did I mention........

It's getting closer
:0 :0 :0

Dave , I just keep humming that song....
Tomarrow,,Tomarrow,,I lov ya tomarrow,it't only a dayyyyyyyy away. :D

Now UPS is saying tomarrow,dang I hope that turkey is still fresh. :D

The UPS guy just left. I think he believes I have a grudge against him for making him lug the box up to the third floor. I heard him grumbling all the way downstairs. I would have listened more, but I had to rush inside to open this box.
Will post more later.....

:D :D :D :D :D :D Dave :D :D :D :D :D :D

Enjoy my friend,and thanks for having me in your pass. :D

Now I can only assume that Dave must have opened the box,sampled it's contents and passed out in some sort of a stupor. Hey sounds like a party... :D

WOW

That's all I can say. Cigar pass box was stuffed full. Buddy box was unbelievable. The beers were outstanding!

Thanks Vern - my fiance and I had a few of the beers last night. I had no idea a doppelbock could be so smooooooooth. Man, those were tasty.

The cigars weren't half bad either!

Well, I think that wraps this one up. Another successful pass finally makes it back home. I'm in a couple of secret santas, so probably won't start another pass until around or after the holidays.

Thanks everyone - you made this one memorable,
Dave :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hey Rod, you wanna move this one into the completed section? I think we're done here.

Dave