• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Give To Your Buddies - Double Box Pass

well that was odd. I guess three question marks, makes a slant mouth face... Go figure.

Dave :p

Well, Dave, I've tried to stay away from this one, but Vern's pass was just sooooo much fun I'm in!!! Snailer sent!!!! This type of pass could become a regular rotation!

Later,

Ryan :) :p

Hey Ryan ,you could host it next,and you could make it a grab bag like your last one so no one would know who was next except the sender..just remember Vern gets 10%,but hey, what do you guys care, ya gotta have somewhere to send the dog rockets anyway..LOL:) :cool: :)

Glad to have you BigWorm, but can you do me a favor, EMAIL me your snail mail address - I'm keeping records in Outlook.

Thanks!!
Dave :cool:

No problemo Dave, e-mail on the way! Hey, Vern, good idea, after this baby wraps up you can count on it!!! :D What's with the 10% deal??? You must be slippin', it's suppossed to be 1 cigar for me, 1 cigar for you, 1 for the pass!!! LMFAO

Ryan

Ok, this pass is officially closed to new entries. I'll post the starting inventory and lineup on monday/tuesday and have it in tuesday's mail. I still have to pack for this weekend, so I don't have time to determine a complete starting inventory, my apologies. I've been a little distracted... she doesn't know it yet, but I'm proposing to my girlfriend this weekend. What (hopefully) celebratory cigar will I be smoking, do you ask? Not an ISOM, not a PAM, just a measly little Old Fashioned #700 - I bought this bundle the day of our first date over a year ago. Yum!

Wish me luck!!!

Dave :thumbs:

I just did a quick count before running out the door, remember I had thought that 10 would be a good number, well guess what, we have 10 people in. Pretty cool, huh?

Dave, congratulations!

When you get back after your weekend, remember, we want all the details! ;)

Dave I have been married for 25 years now.:0 ..Yes to the same woman.I hope everything goes well for you this weekend.:D ..Maybe we could have a Daves wedding pass.
Big worm ,I like your system . :cool:

SHE SAID YES - WOO HOO!!!!!

Inventory to be posted later today - just had to share the good news.

Dave :love:

Dave!!!! Let me be the first to officially congratulate you on your engagement!!!!!:D :D :D :love: :love: :love: <----this is you!!! LMAO I bet you were nervous as a cat!!! I've been married damn near 6 years and can still remember how nervous I was! ;) However, a whiskey sour or two helped a bit!:lookup: Glad you had a good weekend!

Vern, I thought you'd like my "new and improved" system. Maybe we should let Bob in on this "system"???;) :sign:

BW

Congratulations:) Do ya think .."Dave's last days of freedom Pass" has a ring to it :p I will dedicate my morning cigar to you buddy.:)  smileing from ear to ear.
Big Worm ..Yeh, I recon we could let Bob in on it..Are you still at the address?:lookup::D ...

Congratulations Dave!

Vern that does have a nice ring to it! :D

Thanks to everyone who wished me luck - I really appreciate it.  It gives me one of those warm fuzzy feelings to know that everyone was (and is) pulling for me.  Thanks!

As most of you know, I'm not super-knowledgable about cigars.  I know what's a Padron, but unless it's either marked on the wrapper or I pull out a ruler (which I almost NEVER do), I can't even begin to tell the difference between a Diplomatico, 2000, Churchill, whatever.  You know what I mean... so without further ado, here's the long awaited starting inventory.....
RyJ ISOM
PAM figadoro (?) (it has a cool tapered tip)
Hemmingway Short Story (2)
H. Upmann Chairman Reserve
PAM Monarca
Sanchez’s Cuban Hand Made (that's exactly what's printed on the wrapper)
A. Fuente Curly Head Natural
Fuente Fuente OpusX (torp?) (same cool tapered tip)
Fuente Fuente OpusX (normal rounded head)
Beautiful Black Banded Cedar Wrapped A. Fuente
A. Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8
A. Fuente (Green Band)
Punch
H. Upmann The Millennium
Bolivar ISOM
JR Ultimate
Serie B Pinar Pre-Embargo Cuban Tobacco (yep, it’s a LEGAL Cuban!)

I emailed the list of names to my girlfriend this.... whoops - to my Fiancée ( :love: ) this evening - I'll have the starting (randomized) lineup tomorrow.

In the famous words of Flounder, "Oh boy, this is gonna be great!"
Dave

BTW, if you have to ask who Flounder is - don't

Nice line-up Dave!

And congrats on getting engaged, I just got married in June and it is a very good thing! :D

Very nice Dave , we Will be standing by for further orders captian.;)

Ok, here's the rules of the pass.  Most should go without saying.....

Rules for regular box:
1) ISOM in – ISOM out
2) Replace all cigars with an equal or greater number (and if possible, quality)
3) Leave the humidifier in the box.  It may be a cheap thing, but it’s still mine.
4) Put ONE cigar in each bag – you can re-use bags, but be sure to completely scratch out the previous number.  DO NOT put multiple cigars in one bag and mark the bag with something like “28-31”, that just makes more work for the next person because of your laziness – besides, what if they can’t tell the difference between a couple of them and mark down the wrong one?  Then the inventory gets hosed.
5) Mark down all your takes & puts on the included sheets AND cigarpass.com.  Please include the bag number when posting online.
6) If you post something like “I put in a few cigars, but I don’t remember what”, DON’T BOTHER TRYING TO JOIN ANOTHER PASS OF MINE. A current and up-to-date inventory is of paramount importance to me.
7) Please use the smaller bags when possible, I included more of them.
8) If you run out of baggies, please buy another box and email me the cost – I’ll reimburse you for them.
9) Leave the Sharpie marker in the box.  It may not cost much, but I bought it, I'd like to have it when the pass is done.

Rules for the Buddy Box:
1) DO NOT post anything about what you received on CigarPass.com.  Some people have the ability to give more and/or better cigars and we don’t want to make ANYONE feel unwelcome.  Be glad with what you got.  If you’re not glad, maybe you shouldn’t have joined…..  Besides, as Vern put it in his pass, it’s just bad etiquette.
2) Leave the humidifier in the box.  It may be a cheap thing, but it’s still mine.
3) Please fill the box with a greater quantity and quality then you expected to receive.
4) If you’d like to include an inventory with this box, that’s fine – but certainly not mandatory.
5) Keep all wrapped & unwrapped cigars separate.  I’m starting the box with two larger bags.  If you want to replace them with something else, that’s fine – just be aware the wrapped cigars will destroy unwrapped cigars that they are stored next to.

I know it may sound like I’m being a stickler here, but they’re really not hard rules, and it will make the pass easier and more enjoyable for everyone!

Lineup to follow in the next message.....