• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Giving Back & Enjoying

Thank you very much JD, you are very generous. They look very good and I look forward to smoking them after they rest a bit. If they are good, I will buy some! This is a good way to reach out to folks that ordinarily wouldn't try smoke something new.

This will be the first new cigar I have smoked in years.

The brown truck dropped off a box yesterday and I wanted to thank JD, John and Drew Estates for their generosity :)

I got my sticks and swag today and will be posting a review when they're nice and rested.

Thanks again JD!

Got mine yesterday. I've been wearing the visor pretty much non-stop since it arrived.

JD, I was surfing around the 'net and came across a thread on a different forum where a member had a (rare) issue with his MUWAT. I've been trying to read different reviews of this cigar when I happened upon it, and what I found in that thread completely astonished me, as that sort of customer service and attention to detail is severely lacking in American companies today. Your explanation and views on the rest of the cigar and tobacco industry is refreshing. Yes, there is obviously competition, but to see how you view each "tier" of cigar and brand offerings as equal and necessary without looking down on "value priced" cigar lines is something that isn't often shared by industry leaders such as yourself. Though I'm admittedly not a fan of the Acid line, I thoroughly enjoyed the Undercrown stick one member here gifted me when we met up a few weeks ago, and I'm still hoping that another member will come through with the offer to trans-ship your Undercrown generosity to my APO.

You are a class act, Mr. Drew, and you have certainly earned Drew Estate many new fans and loyal customers with your accessibility, generosity and, most importantly, your integrity. I really felt it necessary to come here and post this (it's the only cigar forum I'm a regular member of) after reading that thread elsewhere. You're an asset to the cigar community/subculture.

Kann,

Thanks for those kind words. I have read your posts many times and was hoping to meet up with you guys for the Herf in Germany.

Again, I really appreciate your kind words and wish the finest holiday.

Best,
JD

Just saw this tread and was thinking how did I not throw my address in.....then I remembered I had taken a mo off work and did not hit the forums for a bit. I actually have 5 Undercrowns in a cooler. Not sure which one though. I am now going to have dig one out and see what all the fuss is about.

Hey JD I sent a message to Brooke seeing if they could throw a track on my box do you know if they still login here?

Bayamos.

JD prefers to read it here or Facebook Direct Message. hahahahaahha My FB is Jonathan Drew and has a Undercrown logo in blue.

In the meantime I will look for it. I always like to stay in contact with everyone.

Best,
JD

Rob.

I just found it. Please email John Brooke at jbrooke@drewestate.com and cc me at drewnica@yahoo.com so that we can get you squared away.

Best,
JD

Hello Amigos.

Has everybody downloaded their Drew Estate App for Iphone and Ipad at this point ...?

Also, we have went back to the old CIGAR SAFARI website, so please check it out at www.cigarsafari.com if you havent seen the old one. I hated the new one.

Best,
JD

What about some Android love?

I am wondering the same thing Kendell.

JD When will the App be done for this?
Hello Amigos.

Has everybody downloaded their Drew Estate App for Iphone and Ipad at this point ...?

Also, we have went back to the old CIGAR SAFARI website, so please check it out at www.cigarsafari.com if you havent seen the old one. I hated the new one.

Best,
JD

Thanks Paul

I downloaded the app for iphone -- is there a seperate one for the ipad? (without having to view the iphone one in 2x)?